WWE 2K20 Texture Resource Downloads - EA UFC 3 and Fight Night Champion Added

black_machismo

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 6:52 AM, black_machismo said:

Hi All,

Like last year I have extracted all WWE 2K wrestlers textures for share with everybody.

This year since it is much easier to extract the wrestler textures in bulk I extracted all Superstars in the game.

This includes In game Wrestlers, Alternate Attires, Hidden wrestler textures (like 2K19's Ciampa, Nikki Cross, Bearded Brian Kendrick (not included last year, cool attire and jacket not selectable in the game), NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Some Classic Daniel Bryan, etc.), NPC, DLC.

Here is the link and just use the search function of your browser to find the wrestler you need. Did not bother renaming the folders since it will take a while and I have a lot of things going on in life :D

EA UFC 3 Textures - Fighters, NPC and CAF Tattoos

EA Fight Night Champion (XBOX360) - Boxers, CAB Tattoos

CAB Tattoos consist of a lot of files but are identical since all parts are done. (No time to delete identical textures)

WWE 2K20

WWE 2K Battlegrounds

Reveal hidden contents

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/483001-wwe-2k-battlegrounds-wrestler-textures/

Link for my texture topic last year.

WWE 2K19 with Past WWE and UFC Textures

Hey man, is it possible for you to send me the extracted models of EA ufc 3? I would like to use them for modding.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 1:39 PM, G_RexMo said:

Hi bro, I am modder svr 2011 for psp. The files are in dds !!! ... How do I extract the textures of said files?

You still don't know? It's easy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived