Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one for ya'. Who in the hell cares about any match on this card. The show will be a dumpster fire of nothing with screwy finishes and terrible booking. All the while, Vinnie Mac will sit in the back and count his money. A waist of time and effort.

This entire post screams AEW die hard.

Not really. People have said this shit for years.

And the same people who continuously say it til this day tend to be that way.

Just can't come to grips with the fact that it's true. Not an AEW fanboy at all. Just appreciate the art of professional wrestling. I think that the current stale product of the WWE is a disgrace to the sport. This company has never seen the amount of talent that it currently employs and to waste valuable TV and live event time on storylines involving extramarital affairs, dog food angles, a champion non-champion (Lesnar), a puppet show with a man who is schizophrenic. I mean come on, man. Why do people allow this company to insult their intelligence. I know that, in the end, it's entertainment but no one can write a better storyline involving said talents. Where does it end? Push the underutilized talent that you have and create better storylines and allow them to be themselves. Before it's too late.

Just catched the main event...

The match fell off that that spot near the end where Becky and Charlotte were on the table. After that you could see prolonged communication between Sane and Becky and that Sane probably wasn't too well. That spot got totally *censored*ed up. After that the botched spear, where IMO Charlotte could have handled things differently. She did the light slap and immediately got her up and went for the powerbomb. I think she should have taken a few seconds more to check up on her first. After that when Asuka was helping Sane, it seemed like she was definitely not well. They got in the ring, did the chair thing, and outside the ring Becky was barely even hitting Sane and she was also just done for the match.

I think it was still a good match overall and that Kabuki warriors did an amazing job. Becky was also pretty good in everything, but Charlotte seemed the most that was kinda a bit unaware sometimes of things. I prefer her much more in regular matches though. Because here, she tried to tapped into that "aggressive style" also selling the story, but she seemed just reckless even with some minor stuff. Also with that fallaway slam into the baricade... It seemed like Charlotte didn't work well with Sane at all. So yes, there was some sloppiness, but not as much as I see people raving about online. Asuka seemed to me, especially in the end like a real veteran and saved a couple of spots and was always aware of everything.

One of the reasons why I thought that pairing Sane and Asuka was a good move, is because it seemed like Asuka could put her under her wing for some time, as her friend an experienced wrestler, and as someone who had more experience with WWE. And it payed off.

^Agreed about that.

I think they focused too much on the outside stuff. But then again, the story for the match that Becky and Charlotte just wanted to kill Kabuki warriors. Because I can't remember now if they tried to even go after the belts until the very end. So they did a good job in that regard. And Kabuki warriors came out looking tremendous by managing to shed out some decent punishment on them and in the end retain the belts. Idk, I was really impressed with their overall work in general.

Also, RAW announce team during that match... they really did cover some stuff for them while also selling they story, so kudos to that. It seemed much more believable then when Cole and Graves do it. Especially Cole.

Archived