Pilgrim Rusev Tower...............

JLRAVER08

has anyone else had a problem with match 3 in the tower (vs. Tyler Breeze in a tables match) here's the problem I've dealt with twice, the first time when I put TB through a table it was with a running STO but he struck the corner of the table and it still counted as a table break but a few minutes later the game froze up and I was sent back to the main screen when you turn on the X-Box One. the 2nd time I did the carry style power bomb when the table was perpendicular, then after winning, the same thing happened like the first time.

I beat him once and it crashes when it switched to the victory cutscene.

I was able to get through after the second try. Just whipped him over the too rope and ran into him to send him through the ringside table. No crash that time but I got fewer stars as a result.

I really hate having to play these to unlock dlc content I paid for, but having it also be glitchy makes it even more miserable. Worst part is that its all in a game I probably wont be able to use the unlocked content in anyway while Creation and Universe are still busted.

I haven't experienced any of these problems because, for me, the game crashes after winning the first match with Mojo. It plays the victory scene then before the result screen comes up it crashes. Anybody else have this problem? I on PS4, if that's important.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I think the problem might have been going for the "attack the opponent 5 times with the table" badge or whatever. I'd done that every time and it crashed after getting to the victory cutscene. On a whim, I decided to ignore doing that and it finally let me advance to the results screen. What a weird friggin bug.

Archived