Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gamevolt

Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

I be deleting different creators' versions of the same attires just to download yours 😳😂

Awesome! Today is Bray Wyatt's Birthday,could you maybe make some Fiend/Bray Wyatt attires? 

Edited by JDSIZZLE17

Would you consider making Brodie Lee's attire from Double Or Nothing for Harper? no ones really made any good versions of his AEW attires.

Hell yes!  thank you so much Gamevolt, I fixed the issue, in the second Kofi attire the hairdye doesn't appear but I think that's a well known issue already.

Mad respect brother, I really, really like your work. That job you put on Hardy is looking awesome, and man, I didn't even realize Bray changed his pants design, but I guess that's why your'e here for my man. All of this is unbelievably good.

12 hours ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

Hell yes!  thank you so much Gamevolt, I fixed the issue, in the second Kofi attire the hairdye doesn't appear but I think that's a well known issue already.

You can fix that by copying the first attire to the second one, and then import all of his entrance attire parts to the second attire that you just copied which would be the ring attire, delete the jacket and vuala! That’s how I fixed mine so hopefully it works for other people who download Kofi.

Also, DEFINITELY downloading that Fiend! Was hoping somebody would make his new attires and no one better than you Gamevolt!

11 hours ago, Playboi Icardi said:

You can fix that by copying the first attire to the second one, and then import all of his entrance attire parts to the second attire that you just copied which would be the ring attire, delete the jacket and vuala! That’s how I fixed mine so hopefully it works for other people who download Kofi.

Also, DEFINITELY downloading that Fiend! Was hoping somebody would make his new attires and no one better than you Gamevolt!

Thank you so much for the help Playboi Icardi, I'll try it today