Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gamevolt

Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Does the Hair glitch still work for everyone? In the last few weeks I can't copy it over to other superstars.. or when I download of CC it has a grey hat thing on them... not opacity 0

The Monday Night Messiah:

38uJhiU.jpg

Ran out of logos to do the vest. But he usually only wears them once and then just wears a shirt the rest of the time so meh :)

Edited by Gamevolt

Can anyone confirm if the logos are showing up? I've tried on my alt account and a fresh account on my PS4 and they show up but some people are saying they are missing?

Can anyone confirm if the logos are showing up? I've tried on my alt account and a fresh account on my PS4 and they show up but some people are saying they are missing?

Yeah, I'll be sure to look into this after I get home from work this afternoon... then update my findings from there.

Never really planned on downloading alternate attires for Roman

until now :shifty:

I didn't know Edge was back. That's awesome. That AJ attire is hideous but I can only assume it's spot on. Excellent work on all of these

Would love to see you make Riddle's Rumble attire, hardly anyone gets his attires right.

Would also love to see you do some of the womens attires, Liv for example, no one has really made a real good Liv Rumble attire or Shayna's, no one has really made any of Shayna's attires period, so those would be really welcome.

I'll be downloading the McIntyre for sure and most likely the Orton too. Thank you for all of your hard work, man. It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated. I also second the women's attires suggestion. I haven't seen anybody make a really good one of Liv from the Rumble and I also haven't seen anybody make an updated Kairi attire that has the logos intact.