Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gamevolt

Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Right... does your Triple H work and doesn't have the broken floating hair glitch? and if he works?.. then HOW.. how did you crack this work around. HHH and Bret are broken with floating hair...

WWE-2-K20-20200510102142.jpg

How about an updated Elias attire? Mainly his WM 36 attire, theres alot of attempts at his current attire on CC but no one can ever really make the ripped jeans look accurate

Elias.jpg

Edited by J-man89

1 hour ago, Petey_the_Clown said:

Right... does your Triple H work and doesn't have the broken floating hair glitch? and if he works?.. then HOW.. how did you crack this work around. HHH and Bret are broken with floating hair...

WWE-2-K20-20200510102142.jpg

Oh... I forgot about that... That will teach me from not testing attires in game before uploading...

Loving those WM25 attires, its good to have high quality versions of those attires. Speaking of WM 25, would be awesome to get Matt Hardy's WM 25 attire, always wanted to see a good version of those tights with the jacket he wore made.

THE BIG MAN. All black attires mess with me, thought it was missing logos for a sec lmao

Great legends attires as well. Wish I had room for all of them. :(

Edited by Fight Me.

Those are insane brother, thanks for this!🙏 Shame Priest isn't in game, would love to see his new gear made.