Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2020 at 3:43 AM, Gamevolt said:

I don't need to say anything. You know when you see it on TV it's only a matter of time...

0bziiP8.jpg

Do I even need to say anything? You know man, you know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SDemingII said:

Any chance of Chad Gable’s new attire from Survivor Series and/or his tracksuit from American Alpha that he wore when he recruited Otis? Great work!

I believe it's the same attire he wore against Kurt Angle last year.

I was hoping this would be his 2K20 attire instead of the Glorious attire. They didn't even go all the way with that...no robe by default or his own Glorious entrance or even a tag entrance with Roode. Plus the disrespect of actually updating Roode with the stache and if you notice he doesn't have the blue attire on that Gable does too. Like man lol

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I believe it's the same attire he wore against Kurt Angle last year.

I was hoping this would be his 2K20 attire instead of the Glorious attire. They didn't even go all the way with that...no robe by default or his own Glorious entrance or even a tag entrance with Roode. Plus the disrespect of actually updating Roode with the stache and if you notice he doesn't have the blue attire on that Gable does too. Like man lol

That definitely is it. Never noticed that. Good eye! Yeah it sucks. I refused to ever make him Shorty G or take the singlet away. Just now took the hair. 

Archived