Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mad respect brother, I really, really like your work. That job you put on Hardy is looking awesome, and man, I didn't even realize Bray changed his pants design, but I guess that's why your'e here for my man. All of this is unbelievably good.

12 hours ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

Hell yes!  thank you so much Gamevolt, I fixed the issue, in the second Kofi attire the hairdye doesn't appear but I think that's a well known issue already.

You can fix that by copying the first attire to the second one, and then import all of his entrance attire parts to the second attire that you just copied which would be the ring attire, delete the jacket and vuala! That’s how I fixed mine so hopefully it works for other people who download Kofi.

Also, DEFINITELY downloading that Fiend! Was hoping somebody would make his new attires and no one better than you Gamevolt!

Those Nakamura attires are perfect, another home run man, keep up the great work, creators like you really help keep the game alive.

And wow didn't expect that Andrade attire so fast lol, thats awesome, i was hoping you'd do it as soon as i saw it tonight.

Hey would you ever consider making attires for guys that aren't in the game like Austin Theory? like put the attire on a default caw model for people to import onto their caws, cause Theory had a great attire tonight and i'd love to see the master make it.

2 hours ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

You've outdone yourself once again, FYI I don't know if I have any more logo space ?

Haha I am in the same position right now ? Will have to make some space for Nakamura, The Fiend and that Andrade lol. Also, no problem man! Hopefully it helped you to fix the hair dye glitch with Kofi.

3 minutes ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

I am officially out of logo space, I don't wanna delete anything though ?

Lol i feel ya, i'm kinda in the same boat, but i've been deleting stuff i haven't been using much but i'm getting closer to not wanting to delete anything else and i know i aint got more than 40 logos slots available, that logo limit sucks, hopefully one day we'll have it increased to 2000.

1 hour ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

One question, do you get that issue where the logos to a secondary attire shows it's not being used in the deletion utility? If so would it be safe to delete them without any logos actually being used end up being deleted?

No i've not had that issue, you can try deleting them and see if it actually deletes them from the caw or alt attire, you may get lucky with a bug that lets you delete logos while also keeping them.

Archived