Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If 2K21 is indeed cancelled and the 2K19 servers are canned next month I’m gonna stick with 2K20 as it’s that or nothing and the game is somewhat stable so thank you for this as it all helps breath some more life into what may be the only simulation WWE game we will have for some time ??

Seeing as you're back to making a few attires, any chance of Seth's WM 36 attire? No one has made any good version of it nor put the detail in it that it actually has, people just glance at it and assume its all white, but its not, in HD pics you can see theres like greenish yellow designs on it that has a carbon fiber kinda texture to it

SR.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked WWEAddict4life attires topic, and you guys are just insane with the quality of those, and the time it takes you to release them are out of this world. This look amazing brother, like always top notch job.

3 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Just checked WWEAddict4life attires topic, and you guys are just insane with the quality of those, and the time it takes you to release them are out of this world. This look amazing brother, like always top notch job.

?

These new attires are phenomenal as always. I subscribed on YouTube. It’s a great idea to showcase your talents. Your attires and the entrances are the best part about 2K20 because the rest of that game is broken beyond repair.

I’ve noticed some creators like Defract have come back to 2K19 with them extending online community creations - is there any chance we could see you (or possibly someone else with permission) convert some of these attires back over to 2K19?

You really help extend the life of these games. Thanks for all the attires.

- Cheers ? 

Archived