Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey.... Great work as usual.. I downloaded the Tyler bate and I too got Scavenger Tyler bate..... This game!!! Nevertheless great work... They best patch this stuff soon its becoming a joke... I don't know how you guys cope with all this BS!! Appreciate the efforts you guys go to is an understatement.. You have a lot of things to put up with and just when you get round one thing something else glitches...

I think the fix for the wasteland attire bug is to copy the attires to another slot and make the bugged attire the only attire in its own slot, it sucks i know, i had to do that with one of my Riddle attires. but it does get rid of the wasteland attire.

So you essentially have to put the bugged attire in its own separate slot for it to get un-bugged, just depends on if you have enough free slots available and if you want the attire bad enough to use up a 2nd slot to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I seen 2k19 for like £7 in shops.. I know exactly how bad it is buying a game so close to "May shut down". trying to pill up as may caws and textures before they shut off the servers... it's gonna suck for anyone still grasping onto 2k19.

Don't get me wrong.. 20 is no where near as good a game, but its all we gonna have after may.

Unless PC modding. or a miracle and they leave the 19 servers on!

I'll remove mine then sir. :smurf:

Jesus! sometimes I think you have a addiction to textures mate. Did I just count 18 logos for your edge?

• R on tights
  • Leg logo split in 4 due to 2K incompetence to allow us to simply put a logo on the side of the tights.
  • Kneepad
  • Boots
  • AMA on elbow
  • Star on Wrist
  • 2 for Red stripes on Jacket
  • R star on jacket
  • Rings on Jacket
  • Straps on arms
  • Rated R on back

So 15... Unless I forgot some.

Daniel Bryan:

LoNt3Im.jpg

So weird with the beard but awesome lol

I think he'll grow it back out soon enough though, i don't see him keeping the clean shaven and short hair look long.

But still awesome Bryan attire Gamevolt, hope you do more Rumble attires, McIntyre perhaps? i don't think anyone's made his latest attire granted there isn't much to it but it'd be nice especially seeing as he's the Rumble winner.

Okay so.. is there a way to download and use these attires without the custom logos getting erased? Specifically for The OC. I don't want to ask for the custom logos to make them myself because then I feel like people are just gonna steal them and upload them but I don't really know how else to make it since the custom logos disappear from everything. I really want to download all of these though.. a wish a patch would come out.

Archived