Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm i just downloaded an Umaga that was uploaded after the patch and it has all its custom tattoo logos on it, but the logo on his tights aint showing up, does it only affect logos placed on clothing/tights?

Also Gamevolt would you mind just posting the logos for Balor's new attire here so we can place them and make the attire ourselves? I just don't wanna have to wait for yet another patch a month later to be able to get Balor's new attire that just has like 1 logo.

Hmm i just downloaded an Umaga that was uploaded after the patch and it has all its custom tattoo logos on it, but the logo on his tights aint showing up, does it only affect logos placed on clothing/tights?

Also Gamevolt would you mind just posting the logos for Balor's new attire here so we can place them and make the attire ourselves? I just don't wanna have to wait for yet another patch a month later to be able to get Balor's new attire that just has like 1 logo.

Seems to be logos uploaded after the patch. For example my Balor will have the hand tattoo but not the trunks and jacket logos which I uploaded today.

Seems to be logos uploaded after the patch. For example my Balor will have the hand tattoo but not the trunks and jacket logos which I uploaded today.

God i'm almost on my last leg with this game, soon as i think they fixed something i look and something else is screwed up and i gotta wait another 3 or 4 weeks for them to say they fixed it only to look and see its still not fixed.

Thats why they keep it so vague in the patch notes, not saying what they specifically fixed so they can just go "We didn't say we fixed that sorry" when it doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived