Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

I can't believe how wrong they've got it this year, I honestly can't see them fixing the game. 2 patches now that's fixed nothing, how the hell does that happen? They're silent, they haven't even mustered an apology.

Thing is when there's no glitches or the game crashing it's fun, under all the crap there's a good game trying to get out. Visually it's great other than the clipping of the titles through attires, hair mechanics and other clipping issues(Which bug the shit out of me.). But I genuinely don't think anything it's gonna be fixed, because I don't think they know how.

I thought the biggest problem this year was the DLC. :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says improvements to sweat

Has anyone tested this?

I think it's closer to where it was before the 1.02 update... I noticed it appearing much easier on Curtis Axel and several other superstars during the Survivor Series PPV matches in that MyPlayer tower last night.

*shrug*

Less crashes in Universe mode but thats all. The game still decides if its going to let you use an alternate attire or not. Essentially you can sort of play Universe mode if you dont edit anything at all. If you play with the base rosters on the default shows in the default arenas wearing default attires it works for a little while.

The minute you begin customising things it will break. For instance $500 dollar shirt Rock. If you create an in ring attire for him and try and use it in Universe mode, he wont show up on the match up screen before the match. It will just be your opponent and a big space where you should be.

You then make your entrance with the default model. This is the case with most alternate attires you create. Also should be said, I havent downloaded and used any logos on some superstars so its nothing to do with the ten logo limit.

Create an arena also plays up. Made an arena, in the creation suite it was all fine, come match time, the train has decided to shift 10metres to the right.

I honestly dont think they will EVER fix this game. At some point it might be a playable Chuck it in for a few exhibition matches title. However I think it is too broken at its core that it will ever get completely fixed. 2k have their money, the fact they have just stayed silent through all of this shows what a shitty company they are.

I really hope that next year, no one gives their hard earned money to 2k. Absolute joke of a release.

I get that there was a falling out, but I don't neccessarily think it means that representatives of 2K need to rag on Yuke's and sort of blame them for everything these days. Like...I don't have to 100% know the situation to think back on all the times we got a look at them and their offices, where they had a literal bedroom full of bunk beds put in place because they would just spent countless hours at the offices and away from their families, working on giving us the game(s) we wanted. It isn't fair to take this approach as if they're just being tossed to the side like garbage, when 2K20 was the result of this 'changing of the guard'.

That being said, that guy didn't seem to know or take into account that they built a second office in or near Los Angeles, and so there's gonna be atleast double the amount of people in the States working on these games, supposedly. From the outside looking in, things may look bad. As a casual fan, maybe I would keep away from 2K21 and any thoughts of preordering. But, from a marketing standpoint, selling another game won't be hard to do. Just going on everything I've mentioned in the past, a CM Punk (BITW and Knees2Faces) preorder would drive sales effortlessly, an extensive Hardys showcase would be a big seller, an ECW special edition would be a big seller, Cardi B would be a big crossover name, a Metallica-curated playlist would generate crossover interest, War Games, GM Mode, 24/7 title mode...I mean...they can easily hotshot the next game in many ways, and so I doubt they'll have as hard a time selling another game as that guy thinks. And, when in doubt, they could always run another Million Dollar Challenge and that would get the houses up again. The new offices they opened up pretty much negates the entire idea of them spending less money on this franchise going forward. Only one way to tell.......we wait and see...

Look at the bright side

Yall can still play as the great Ribbie

24pTnP7.gif

:D

Great for a Kylie Rae entrance lol

So did they fix cheering/booing? For me the crowd reacts depending on what the superstar was by default.

I get that there was a falling out, but I don't neccessarily think it means that representatives of 2K need to rag on Yuke's and sort of blame them for everything these days. Like...I don't have to 100% know the situation to think back on all the times we got a look at them and their offices, where they had a literal bedroom full of bunk beds put in place because they would just spent countless hours at the offices and away from their families, working on giving us the game(s) we wanted. It isn't fair to take this approach as if they're just being tossed to the side like garbage, when 2K20 was the result of this 'changing of the guard'.

That being said, that guy didn't seem to know or take into account that they built a second office in or near Los Angeles, and so there's gonna be atleast double the amount of people in the States working on these games, supposedly. From the outside looking in, things may look bad. As a casual fan, maybe I would keep away from 2K21 and any thoughts of preordering. But, from a marketing standpoint, selling another game won't be hard to do. Just going on everything I've mentioned in the past, a CM Punk (BITW and Knees2Faces) preorder would drive sales effortlessly, an extensive Hardys showcase would be a big seller, an ECW special edition would be a big seller, Cardi B would be a big crossover name, a Metallica-curated playlist would generate crossover interest, War Games, GM Mode, 24/7 title mode...I mean...they can easily hotshot the next game in many ways, and so I doubt they'll have as hard a time selling another game as that guy thinks. And, when in doubt, they could always run another Million Dollar Challenge and that would get the houses up again. The new offices they opened up pretty much negates the entire idea of them spending less money on this franchise going forward. Only one way to tell.......we wait and see...

Who from 2K is blaming Yukes?

Ok so this is the 2nd patch in a row they've claimed they've improved the hair physics and when you play as Charlotte or any of the women with long hair its exactly the same, stiff and doesn't move. So are they just pulling that outta their ass and just pretending they've fixed the hair physics? Cause they need to stop saying they've fixed it when they've done nothing to it.

^Belair's fairly unique hair is probably as good as it's going to get this year so there's that

I also noticed that my MyPlayer's MMA tails fall over her shoulder now instead of clipping through

I'm guessing it wasn't a universal fix on all 200ish models and maybe work on the ones that were completely horrible? I dunno.

Some CAW styles like the one I mentioned do look better now that they're not clipping through the body when standing (they still do when moving but that's pretty much expected with this engine)

Can I just say this? Patch 1.03 has done literally nothing new for this game. There was the invisible hat glitch that shortened hair, 2K took that away. Before, I wasn't getting as many game crashes and freezes. Only during this feud between Undisputed Era & Breezango. Now its every damn match I spectate or play. I played a match between Tyler Bate & Mark Andrews... game froze. Restarted the game, restarted the match, gets to the finish, freezes upon the referee hitting three, commentary and crowd noise can still be heard but nothing else from that. Restart again, skip that match move onto Ciampa vs Ryker, same thing happens. Game freezes at finish. I went to CC, was checked most recent, game froze. Restarted, went to most downloaded, 3 pages in, game freezes.

If I wanted to play a game with freezing issues and garbage problems and settings, I'd go play Fallout 76 or No Man's Sky. This is the last game I'm buying from 2K. I pray to god they don't resign for 2K21 and let another company take over. Because this is an absolute travesty. 2K should be ashamed of themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived