Full link: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038858654

__________________________________________________ ______________

Full post:

GENERAL

Addresses reported crashes throughout the game

Addresses reported opacity issue causing invisible CAS parts

Addresses reported crash in custom arenas using imported images

Improvements to sweat

Addresses reported input settings not saving (PC only)

CHARACTERS

General improvements to hair and cloth behavior

Addresses reported concerns with missing hair and cloth throughout the game

Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to be correctly displayed on the Superstars’ attire

Addresses reported concerns of a crash when using DLC CAS parts for MyPLAYERs

Addresses reported concerns with allowing male face paint color changes to appear correctly in-game

Addresses reported concerns with CAS parts that may cause hair to float with certain Superstars

Addresses reported concerns with assigning locked moves when user previews and selects it inside of Move-Set for MyPLAYER

Addresses reported concerns that CAS T-shirt logos may appear incorrectly in-game

UNIVERSE MODE

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when selecting a save slot

Enabled importing Roster and other settings when creating a new Universe save

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when loading into match for the first time with several creations

Addresses reported concerns with 6-man tag match

Addresses reported concerns that a crash my occur when simulating to WrestleMania

GAMEPLAY

Improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes

Addresses reported concerns with soft lock-in pin mini-game after performing certain moves

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur in Road to Glory when using DLC CAS parts

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when downloading Superstars with custom images

Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to display correctly in Custom Arenas

Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns of a white texture issue that may occur in downloaded arenas

Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that may occur when downloading custom shows with custom arenas and logos

Thanks for telling them about the one beneficial glitch Smacktalks, you *censored*ing moron.

Let's see, outing Timschel, talking about the locked moves glitch, can he keep his gob shut about anything?

Don't forget repeating obvious shit for clicks in his "things you might not know" videos. I'm surprised at this point he hasn't put "you can use finishers in this game!" in one of them.

Patch 1.03 Notes

Full link: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038858654

__________________________________________________ ______________

Full post:

GENERAL

Addresses reported crashes throughout the game

Addresses reported opacity issue causing invisible CAS parts

Addresses reported crash in custom arenas using imported images

Improvements to sweat

Addresses reported input settings not saving (PC only)

CHARACTERS

General improvements to hair and cloth behavior

Addresses reported concerns with missing hair and cloth throughout the game

Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to be correctly displayed on the Superstars attire

Addresses reported concerns of a crash when using DLC CAS parts for MyPLAYERs

Addresses reported concerns with allowing male face paint color changes to appear correctly in-game

Addresses reported concerns with CAS parts that may cause hair to float with certain Superstars

Addresses reported concerns with assigning locked moves when user previews and selects it inside of Move-Set for MyPLAYER

Addresses reported concerns that CAS T-shirt logos may appear incorrectly in-game

UNIVERSE MODE

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when selecting a save slot

Enabled importing Roster and other settings when creating a new Universe save

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when loading into match for the first time with several creations

Addresses reported concerns with 6-man tag match

Addresses reported concerns that a crash my occur when simulating to WrestleMania

GAMEPLAY

Improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes

Addresses reported concerns with soft lock-in pin mini-game after performing certain moves

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur in Road to Glory when using DLC CAS parts

Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when downloading Superstars with custom images

Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to display correctly in Custom Arenas

Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns of a white texture issue that may occur in downloaded arenas

Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that may occur when downloading custom shows with custom arenas and logos

That sounds like absolute nothing of the top 100 things that ruins the game at the moment got fixed.

There are so many important problems, specially with universe mode, nothing mentioned here at all.

Hopefully our boys on PC will get lucky and some smart coder or another will find a temp fix. Doubt it though.

Seriously, what the hell are 2Ks testers doing all day? Its certainly not testing.

he is just doing that stuff to boost his subscriber/viewer count sadly. As there are some things that you keep your yap shut about, useful glitches and tim are two of them

I remember a few years ago when I was using his Forums aswell, he justt went and displayed my melina Formula among other things along with my Jillian without even asking until a friend told me "hey your caws are on smacktalks YouTube, congrats!" and I was "What???".

Went and told him to never showcase any of my work after this and he thankfully didn't.

After that additionaly to two issues with two members that were Bashing me in his Forums, I left his Forums and sticked with caws.ws only. :)

Well the image uploader doesn't seem to be working AGAIN. :(

Archived