Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

*Censored*

THIS

SHIT

kIJgLI5.jpg

4oYnCi2.jpg

It looks as if the facial changes you made on the head and cheeks doesn't Show exactly the way they are in the Editor but they do in game after the caw is in Motion OR it deforms after you saved the changes OR it doesn't save the changes.

Must be one of the 3 but all three suck to say the least. :(

Seriously next year I'm not preorder anymore and if the game will be released with such issues again I won't even buy it at all and rather quit creating caws then getting frustrated day in, day out and having a 100€ Software laying around without me touching it at all.

Ok! I had the same hair on my Penelope Ford and I had a similar result when I tried her entrance now.

I gave her a different hair and it had the same effect so I think the problem is not the hair itself but the head/face editor not showing the propotion changes during the edit mode properly but rather keeping them smooth only to stay on the "big surprise" after your caw enters a match cause then it shows what we actually had set the propotions on and how they really look like at the end.

Makes cawing a face/head even more difficult. :(

So in game like during actual play the proportions stayed the way they should look?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored*

THIS

SHIT

kIJgLI5.jpg

4oYnCi2.jpg

It looks as if the facial changes you made on the head and cheeks doesn't Show exactly the way they are in the Editor but they do in game after the caw is in Motion OR it deforms after you saved the changes OR it doesn't save the changes.

Seriously next year I'm not preorder anymore and if the game will be released with such issues again I won't even buy it at all and rather quit creating caws then getting frustrated day in, day out and having a 100€ Software laying around without me touching it at all.

Ok! I had the same hair on my Penelope Ford and I had a similar result when I tried her entrance now.

I gave her a different hair and it had the same effect so I think the problem is not the hair itself but the head/face editor not showing the propotion changes during the edit mode properly but rather keeping them smooth only to stay on the "big surprise" after your caw enters a match cause then it shows what we actually had set the propotions on and how they really look like at the end.

So in game like during actual play the proportions stayed the way they should look?

Nope! The opposite happen. The proportions look good in the Editor but when you enter a match or trying to create and test the entrance of your caw it deforms.

Some of the create a championship logos have that mirror double vision image but other than that pretty good I don't see any real changes from the last version of it

Every single relief looks like a faded paper cut out and you can't make it look any different at all. Material changes doesn't do shit. It was never this bad.

*Censored*

THIS

SHIT

kIJgLI5.jpg

4oYnCi2.jpg

Nope! The opposite happen. The proportions look good in the Editor but when you enter a match or trying to create and test the entrance of your caw it deforms.

Yeah that’s what i thought, same just happened with another caw i tried to make. I guess I’ll shelf the game again untill this get sorted. That is if this even can get fixed. -_-

Yeah that’s what i thought, same just happened with another caw i tried to make. I guess I’ll shelf the game again untill this get sorted. That is if this even can get fixed. -_-

Well this was the last time I ever preordered.

IF they will even release one next year I will wait and see how it goes at first and if it is the same mess I will not buy it for sure and might even quit cawing all together, if it's ok then I will.

Hey guys, been a few years since i've been back on the wwe2k games. Now I've seen everything and as broken as this is i'm still interested in picking it up for xmas... but I have some questions only you lot can help with.

• Can you use Alt Attires in universe mode?
  • Can you Edit Movesets in universe mode?
  • is CAA still broken after Patch 1.06?

Honestly... how bad is it this year? worth £45 for the Deluxe version?

Hey guys, been a few years since i've been back on the wwe2k games. Now I've seen everything and as broken as this is i'm still interested in picking it up for xmas... but I have some questions only you lot can help with.

Absolutely not

No. Maybe $30 with the patch, but I dont even own the game anymore but it seems like it helped some.

Archived