Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The head height issue on the portrait scan seems to be fixed so the left eye doesnt always drop down to the chin.

However, the make up colors still dont work and some that worked before dont work anymore.

One can go to the option but when you want to go into the color it will be stuck over the "ok" option only. :(

The Eye height option from the left and right eye was removed so you can only change the width and after that it goes immediately to the depth.

Hey Saturi, would you mind checking if the cheek depth has been fixed?

It seems to be working for me. Don't know what the issue was before though. :o

Previously, adjusting cheek depth would just shift it from one to the other instead of make the cheeks fatter or more gaunt. So say, if it were at 0, instead of the cheeks being very gaunt, the left cheek would be very gaunt and the right cheek would be fat as hell.

Hey Saturi, would you mind checking if the cheek depth has been fixed?

It seems to be working for me. Don't know what the issue was before though. :o

Previously, adjusting cheek depth would just shift it from one to the other instead of make the cheeks fatter or more gaunt. So say, if it were at 0, instead of the cheeks being very gaunt, the left cheek would be very gaunt and the right cheek would be fat as hell.

It seems it was fixed.

However, I just came across a new isue. :(

If you have a outfit with the glitter material on it on and apply a image that you want to have the material Mat, it will make the glitter material of the outfit be covered with a big transparent space around the Image. :(

Here a screenshot:

Material-issue.png

Also for some Outfits the material Option is there but you cant enter the material selection so you can pick one (like with the Color issue). :(

Well just had my first crash when I tried to delete one image.

Yeah I thought the face was what's wrong, I didn't notice the hair till Brandon said so lol

- Roman finally has his chest tattoo

- Dusty Rhodes Classic winning scene back

- Zombie superstars now have their own entrance graphics

- Chamber wining scenes back

- moves through roof of HIAC now connect with tables

Yeah the hair too. But also that face looks completely different in-game, all the asian features just disappear.

other than lighting & facial differences, and the issue with the hair, these models largely look the same to me.

lighting is having the most pronounced effect. the nose looks a little bigger and the eyebrows aren't well defined.

Yeah I thought the face was what's wrong, I didn't notice the hair till Brandon said so lol

- Roman finally has his chest tattoo

- Dusty Rhodes Classic winning scene back

- Zombie superstars now have their own entrance graphics

- Chamber wining scenes back

- moves through roof of HIAC now connect with tables

Ok, that's pretty great that they fixed the HIAC table issue. Surprised at that!

*Censored*

THIS

SHIT

kIJgLI5.jpg

4oYnCi2.jpg

It looks as if the facial changes you made on the head and cheeks doesn't Show exactly the way they are in the Editor but they do in game after the caw is in Motion OR it deforms after you saved the changes OR it doesn't save the changes.

Must be one of the 3 but all three suck to say the least. :(

Seriously next year I'm not preorder anymore and if the game will be released with such issues again I won't even buy it at all and rather quit creating caws then getting frustrated day in, day out and having a 100€ Software laying around without me touching it at all.

Ok! I had the same hair on my Penelope Ford and I had a similar result when I tried her entrance now.

I gave her a different hair and it had the same effect so I think the problem is not the hair itself but the head/face editor not showing the propotion changes during the edit mode properly but rather keeping them smooth only to stay on the "big surprise" after your caw enters a match cause then it shows what we actually had set the propotions on and how they really look like at the end.

Makes cawing a face/head even more difficult. :(

Archived