Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude the other day I shit you not, the game crashed because I was editing the jukebox, I don't remember who's theme I played but it triggered Luke Harper's old theme Swamp Gas, it was loud ASF then my game crashes.

Also I edited The Fiend's entrance and now two songs play and overlap each other in his entrance.

Hogan alts are bugged either the boas don't work or there's another shirt under his current one.

Hair dye has never worked.

CAW designs keep having their color change to like a default grey looking color.

MyCareer crashes

Commentary literally repeated the same line about attacking the core for at least 8 minutes.

Mankind alts screw his hair up.

I made an alt for Nikki and she's bald but only in her entrance and she's not wearing anything on her head at all so idk why.

Wrestlers already in the ring don't get out of the ring during the opponents entrances so there's weird bumping and clipping there.

Becky's title entrance is broken, at the end she can't seem to put the title over her shoulder.

Edited attributes and movesets don't stick to DLC superstars especially the Fiend as I tried to give him the Running Senton but when I played him in-game he just had that grounded gut stomp instead.

The Fiend's victory scene stops playing music way too early.

Honestly for all these bugs or glitches they should do a 'Make Good' and patch some new themes in at least like Bayley, Sasha Banks, and The O.C

Dude the other day I shit you not, the game crashed because I was editing the jukebox, I don't remember who's theme I played but it triggered Luke Harper's old theme Swamp Gas, it was loud ASF then my game crashes.

Also I edited The Fiend's entrance and now two songs play and overlap each other in his entrance.

Hogan alts are bugged either the boas don't work or there's another shirt under his current one.

Hair dye has never worked.

CAW designs keep having their color change to like a default grey looking color.

MyCareer crashes

Commentary literally repeated the same line about attacking the core for at least 8 minutes.

Mankind alts screw his hair up.

I made an alt for Nikki and she's bald but only in her entrance and she's not wearing anything on her head at all so idk why.

Wrestlers already in the ring don't get out of the ring during the opponents entrances so there's weird bumping and clipping there.

Becky's title entrance is broken, at the end she can't seem to put the title over her shoulder.

Edited attributes and movesets don't stick to DLC superstars especially the Fiend as I tried to give him the Running Senton but when I played him in-game he just had that grounded gut stomp instead.

The Fiend's victory scene stops playing music way too early.

Honestly for all these bugs or glitches they should do a 'Make Good' and patch some new themes in at least like Bayley, Sasha Banks, and The O.C

They should do a "Make Good" DLC like they did for WWE '12. Especially since this game has been a disaster.

So...I played this game a bit today (for the first time in...over a month, I guess)...

Downloaded some created wrestlers (Xbox), and was pleased to see that there are actually some good creations going up now. They must have fixed caw-making (at least to an extent). So...that's good. Downloaded really good caws of CM Punk, Kenny Omega, PAC, Darby Allin, etc. Tried to download some great looking Young Bucks, but the downloads both got stuck at about a fifth of the bar and never progressed. After that, I checked to see if they ever fixed arenas so they aren't just white. Nope. So...I have some cool AEW caws...but I can't use an actual AEW arena. Nice. Also...still no belts. Wow. Kinda wondering if they could be sued for false advertisement if they never actually add create a championship. They definitely said it would be patched in...

So...I played this game a bit today (for the first time in...over a month, I guess)...

Downloaded some created wrestlers (Xbox), and was pleased to see that there are actually some good creations going up now. They must have fixed caw-making (at least to an extent). So...that's good. Downloaded really good caws of CM Punk, Kenny Omega, PAC, Darby Allin, etc. Tried to download some great looking Young Bucks, but the downloads both got stuck at about a fifth of the bar and never progressed. After that, I checked to see if they ever fixed arenas so they aren't just white. Nope. So...I have some cool AEW caws...but I can't use an actual AEW arena. Nice. Also...still no belts. Wow. Kinda wondering if they could be sued for false advertisement if they never actually add create a championship. They definitely said it would be patched in...

CAC is in the “leaked” patch notes.

First off, 14 GB tells me it probably has the next DLC stuff in it. Also, we've jumped right over 1.04 and 1.05 so hopefully that means this patch has been tested and revised twice over.

Ok so i STILL can't download Ryee's Garza and its still telling me i need Rikishi, just great, great job 2K this huge ass patch and somewhere in there they couldn't deal with the Rikishi bug?

Did you report it when you ran into the bug? On the proper channels I mean.

That's not a shot at you by the way, I'm legit curious because posting here only gets one person who might see it. If you report it through their proper channels that hopefully will increase the chance of them seeing your issue.

I checked if the logos material extending out beyond the logo had been fixed, and it not been fixed of course, and i uploaded an image and surprise surprise it still told me i didn't have any incoming logos. So great all the major issues with creating are still there....can't download ur uploaded images, can't place proper logos down and change the material without it stretching out onto other areas you don't want it to.

I mean they should have be aware of those issues ffs, how did they not address the image logo not showing up to download?

Ok so i STILL can't download Ryee's Garza and its still telling me i need Rikishi, just great, great job 2K this huge ass patch and somewhere in there they couldn't deal with the Rikishi bug?

Did you report it when you ran into the bug? On the proper channels I mean.

That's not a shot at you by the way, I'm legit curious because posting here only gets one person who might see it. If you report it through their proper channels that hopefully will increase the chance of them seeing your issue.

I mean its a pretty well known bug, even in the patch notes they stated they addressed issues downloading superstars, which i assumed meant they fixed that.

It might require that CAS to be resubmitted.

Yeah i thought about that, i asked Ryee on Twitter to re upload Garza and Grimes to see if that works.

Can't wait to see the changes! Hope the image uploader works properly now and that the editors are fixed aswell. :)

Well.... I'm clicking the PSN image to death on the uploader and nothing reacts. :(

It doesn't load the login screen or does anything else at all. Frustrating!

Never mind! It works partially now.

You upload like 3 Images and one of them Shows up if you are lucky.

it's out for ps4, the 1.06 patch and it's 14.287 GB

Downloading now...looks like 30 mins to wait...

My internet is hot garbage, chances are I won't be able to test the patch till tomorrow.

Archived