Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody on here said they found a solution to that bit I don't remember who or what it was they to fix it, which helps no one. Thought it was something about changing the sorting method, but I didn't think that was something you could do in that menu

Really sad about not being able to do IWG this year because of this game. It really is sad that this game, that I want to love and enjoy, ended up in this situation. I hope this lights a fire under the devs ass for 2k21.

I swear if the next patch doesn't fix the dumb bug that wont let me download caws and tells me i need to unlock stuff i already got unlocked along with needing to unlock Rikishi a man who isn't even in the game i might be done. I've seen some of the best caws since the game has come out and i can't even download them.

I swear if the next patch doesn't fix the dumb bug that wont let me download caws and tells me i need to unlock stuff i already got unlocked along with needing to unlock Rikishi a man who isn't even in the game i might be done. I've seen some of the best caws since the game has come out and i can't even download them.

You'll need to unlock Rikishi in order to download the next patch.

You'll need to unlock Rikishi in order to download the next patch.

Wouldn't surprise me honestly.

If the patch legit does all that and doesnt break anything else then there's still hope for the game.

Also good on them if they chose to test more instead of rushing it out the door.

Still not a fan of vague patch notes. "Addressed concerns" doesnt tell me what you've fixed. Has the ten logo crash been fixed? Has cheek depth been fixed? Has proper mirroring been added back in? Does hair dye colour hair properly now instead of making it look like baby-shit green? Has materials on logos been fixed? Have the removed materials been added back in? Has the line down caws backs that cuts through logos been fixed?

And what about gameplay? Did they fix the turn around on turnbuckle climbing? The floating animation bug when using a moonsault type finisher if you climb facing away? Have slow older moves been sped up and some of the ridiculously overly fast new moves been slowed down?

What about lag when using caws outside the ring? Or universe STILL using the same two cutscenes over and over?

Yeah i'm beyond glad they've delayed it and seem to be wanting to make sure the patch doesn't break anything, cause i imagine adding in an entire new mode CAC it could cause some issues, so hopefully they get everything right and make sure nothing breaks upon the patches release.

And yeah the vague patch notes is annoying, i think it mentioned addressing custom images, now i'm hoping that entails fixing the 10 logo bug and being able to download custom images from their image uploader without having to reupload it 15 times.

I'm expecting the wasteland DLC soon after too so if (and that's a big if) the patch does its job and we get some new moves to revitalize the game, I'm willing to give it some benefit of the doubt.

That said, after the patch, I'm keeping a journal of every bug, glitch, oversight, and issue I run into.

I want to enjoy this game, dammit.

This, a million times... this.

I'd also like to see my youngest brother enjoy 2K20 after he receives it on Christmas... snagged a deluxe edition at the standard edition price, so yeah.

Archived