Patch WWE2K20: Version 1.03 released!

Saturi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you've got to be shitting me. Okay, what the *Censored*. 2K, who the actual hell do you have on your QA and testing teams? Whoever they are, fire their asses before they somehow burn your building down by breathing too hard.

From the looks of things, I think I'm gonna stay with 2k19, corrupting saves? Granted, I barely play the game at all but i'm not sure I want my save getting corrupted. I'm honestly shocked as to how incompetent 2K has been with this game since yukes left. Like these guys really don't know how to make a working video game

Yeah, they really did fix the face photo stuff, with the exception of re-sizing the entire head shape (still get the wonky left eye). Now, as in years past, you can actually fit the shape of the eyes, nose, mouth, and brows to the face photo and tweak them BEFORE going into the main deformation menu. This has markedly improved the feature. It's such an improvement that I don't re-doing the faces for the CAWs that I've made (not that I had a choice, since the patch reset them anyway >_<). Shame they can't get the head shape thing figured out but they're like 95% there in regards to making faces.

Ha, thought I would see if a well known issue was fixed in create mode. Went in to edit Jeff Hardy, put his right arm and on and ooh its actually on his arm rather than floating next to it! Oh but wait a second.... yep, the armbands on but the hair is still floating a foot above his head.

Tried applying the other one.... the right armband now floats above his arm.

*Censored*. This. Game.

Archived