the dont remove glitch or bug topic

Mango kid

you guys are idiots

then dont get mad when people get ur fav gitchs get fix cuz u complain about glitchs if you show some glitchs that people love there a chance they will keep them as a feature

but you tell them to fix glitchs and when they do you get mad u cant have it both ways atleast this way people will see ok the fans like these we try to keep them in

but you tell them to fix glitchs and when they do you get mad u cant have it both ways atleast this way people will see ok the fans like these we try to keep them in

How many times have you been in the bugs and glitches topic and seen someone post about a,good glitch and end with "I really hope they don't patch that"?

What you've suggested, aside of making A WHOLE TOPIC FOR DEVS TO PINPOINT GOOD SHEEIT TO REMOVE, is sheeit we've been doing for years and what happens EVERY TIME WE DO?

When the game doesn't function in the way that they intended, they fix it. That's what happens, that's what they're supposed to do. More often than not it's the good glitches that seem to be easiest to correct. When you broadcast something positive like Smacktalks did, devs can spot it easier and move to the top of there list.

I shouldn't even have to explain how bad of an idea this is. You've got good intentions but you're crazy

How many times have you been in the bugs and glitches topic and seen someone post about a,good glitch and end with "I really hope they don't patch that"?

What you've suggested, aside of making A WHOLE TOPIC FOR DEVS TO PINPOINT GOOD SHEEIT TO REMOVE, is sheeit we've been doing for years and what happens EVERY TIME WE DO?

When the game doesn't function in the way that they intended, they fix it. That's what happens, that's what they're supposed to do. More often than not it's the good glitches that seem to be easiest to correct. When you broadcast something positive like Smacktalks did, devs can spot it easier and move to the top of there list.

I shouldn't even have to explain how bad of an idea this is. You've got good intentions but you're crazy

Or do people realize that maybe fixing one glitch causes another glitch to get fixed like fixing the custom images on created wrestlers caused the short hair glitch to go away

Soooooooo... :/ are you saying we should leave custom images busted in order to keep short hair?

I'm not following you, mayne.

If they're fixing one bad thing that in turn "fixes" one good thing, I personally don't want them going back in to unfix THE good thing, which potentially breaks another thing XD

I was coming in here to say that you do realize anything listed in here could be fixed as soon as the very next patch, correct? Things like this are best left in word of mouth. And do our best to keep it away from ANY YouTubers.......because their job is to get views and likes.

Then we should list all the terrible bugs we hate and pretend like we love them so 2K gets to removing them as soon as possible ;)

I love that bug in CAW mode where their skins comes off their face and an eye pops out. Please don't remove that!!! Please!!!!

Great idea! Hey, I like the glitch were the game crashes when completing a match in the new Rusev tower. I hope they don't fix that one, it's a real knee slapper!

Archived