the next patch/DLC..................

JLRAVER08

will it be released this Tuesday or next Tuesday? also has anyone else had this happen to them: they gave a caw face paint but change the color from the original to something else, but when you play a match said parts of the face paint turns back to its original color (in my case I created a red Great Muta style face paint design for a CAW but then when i go to play a match, during the entrance and match itself the red part is white.)?

Oh for christ's sake. Do you really want the patches rushed out and as broken as the first one was? Games broken but let's not pretend they're communicating any less than they did every other year. Hell, we've got it better here than anywhere else since at least here we know we have a dev reading our stuff.

You're free to stop caring about the game, thats whatever, but dont act as if their communication is any different than it's ever been.

Yeah I have honestly given up on the series, from here on out. They don't care to put the effort in to this series. Their silence on the on going issues that have plagued the game for the last month with no reponse at all is even worse. 2k going forward have lost a lot of fans.

Archived