MikeM's originals. (This is actually my account - please ignore the other thread)

MikeM

Hi everyone, whilst I'm dialing back my online posting - I am creating again for 2k20, although I will be taking longer to release creations.

Mike Edwards is complete as is The Knightmare and both are up on CC. Will be looking to be bringing the usual crew over at some point, plus hopefully new creations. Finding the limitations a bit difficult to deal with, not least that makeup doesn't actually stay the colour you choose - also I can't get on with the way face textures work (they don't seem to blend over the features as they did in 19 - the mouth for example moves on the texture as well as the model) Means a little less polished look to them this time out.

good to see you back and I got them downloaded. I hope they fix this soon

Yeah, there is a great game in there somewhere - and I love the textures that Visual Concepts have brought to the attires, the glittery stuff in particular is really good.

What do you think of the latest version of Edwards and Knightmare? (I will post pictures at some point - promise!!)

Yeah, there is a great game in there somewhere - and I love the textures that Visual Concepts have brought to the attires, the glittery stuff in particular is really good.

What do you think of the latest version of Edwards and Knightmare? (I will post pictures at some point - promise!!)

Haven't got Knightmare yet, but Edwards kicks ass. Good job.

What is the hashtag to find them?

Just a quick update (there are pictures - I promise there will be)

Mike Edwards - Complete, reworked his second attire but as I'm Diamond (somehow) I've upped them both)

Knightmare is complete and released.

Jet Rose is nearly there as is Violet. Toying with maybe adding some custom logos before upload.

Richard Wolfe and Kevin Blake are nearly done,

Seismic Activity have been started - but not sure if I can get the proper Earthquake / Typhoon physiques - so they're kind of on hold.

Florence X Krystel is nearly done. (Shame they've screwed up the camera on the bike entrance)

Sarah-Anne is well in progress.

I might not be making Jayden Lazarra this year, or at least not for a while.

A new addition, Satoru Matsumoto - is nearly there, I'm planning on teaming him and Aleix Da Silva.

Archived