Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nystyle

Creators Still on 2K19

Yep,

I have started a ''Season 2'' thread. Going back to some of my CAWs whilst also doing some brand new ones

I'm starting to upload some stuff. Check out my luchador Atlantis, hashtag CMLL, AAA, Lucha Libre.

I'm a lucha fan.

You may be interested in some of mine. Although mine are original characters so no one really knows to look for 'em LOL.

Here's a couple. Would appreciate feedback as I don't seem to get many responses.

I'm starting to upload some stuff. Check out my luchador Atlantis, hashtag CMLL, AAA, Lucha Libre.

I'm a lucha fan.

You may be interested in some of mine. Although mine are original characters so no one really knows to look for 'em LOL.

Here's a couple. Would appreciate feedback as I don't seem to get many responses.

I'll check these out when I can. I've also uploaded Canek. Hashtags for my stuff is CMLL, Lucha Libre

I'm a lucha fan.

I'll check these out when I can. I've also uploaded Canek. Hashtags for my stuff is CMLL, Lucha Libre

Cool.

New trailer featuring my new Lucha Defenders logo. You know someone's a Lucha Fan when they make a logo for it. LOL.

Yeah I've been getting this recently on this forum too. When I open a topic that has YouTube vids in it it comes up with a thing at the bottom of the page giving me the option to "show all content" , so I just click that and the vids appear.

I don't even get that, I just can't see any vids.

I made a new intro yesterday for a show I'll be doing. I composed the music aswell. If you go to YouTube and search "EWTW THE KINGS OF LUCHA LIBRE INTRO DONE IN MAGIX MOVIE EDIT PRO" you'll get a taste of what I do. My fictional promotion is definitely a Lucha thing.

Thanks. Interesting caw.

Here's a new one. My take on the Black Ranger from Power Rangers Megaforce. I've never really watched the show but I thought this design was cool so I drew the designs in paint and put 'em into 2K19....

black ranger designs.jpg

black ranger shot 1.jpg

black ranger shot 2.jpg

black ranger shot 3.jpg