Community creations issue

TheSuntanSuperman

It's a common issue right now and to be honest, I find it irresponsible from other creators leaving their creations online after they already know that Peoples games will freeze and stuck when they try to download.

It's a common issue right now and to be honest, I find it irresponsible from other creators leaving their creations online after they already know that Peoples games will freeze and stuck when they try to download.

2K/VC are at fault here, not the creators.

I never said that the creators are at fault of the issue itself, what I meant is that even they know people get stuck trying to download their stuff, they still leave them online so they can gain download Points and Level up cheating their way to more slots while causing others problems.

It's a selfish and irresponsible behaviour towards the members of the community that are trying to download their creations.

It's like selling someone a broken car and when they find out that it doesn't work, you give the fault to the creator of the car instead of taking the responsibility of selling them something that you knew it was broken before you sold it.

I had a caw online aswell but after I found out of the issue I took it down immediately so peoples game won't freeze while they try to download my creation.

I never said that the creators are at fault of the issue itself, what I meant is that even they know people get stuck trying to download their stuff, they still leave them online so they can gain download Points and Level up cheating their way to more slots while causing others problems.

It's a selfish and irresponsible behaviour towards the members of the community that are trying to download their creations.

It's like selling someone a broken car and when they find out that it doesn't work, you give the fault to the creator of the car instead of taking the responsibility of selling them something that you knew it was broken before you sold it.

I had a caw online aswell but after I found out of the issue I took it down immediately so peoples game won't freeze while they try to download my creation.

How can you call other creators selfish for 2K's broken game? They've spent time trying to bother putting a constructive CAW together and that's selfish? :table: Weird.

How can you call other creators selfish for 2K's broken game? They've spent time trying to bother putting a constructive CAW together and that's selfish? :table: Weird.

I guess you choose to ignore the Explanation I wrote below so you can put me through a table right? :P #Heelish move! ;)

I guess you choose to ignore the Explanation I wrote below so you can put me through a table right? :P #Heelish move! ;)

God darn right :jarrett:

God darn right :jarrett:

:laugh::laugh:

Actually there is a workaround, though it only work for superstars with like ONE custom logo, maybe two.

If you download caws that only have that much custom logos or no custom logos at all, it'll download just fine.

I managed to download the heel balor with the hair trick with no problem, along with an OC outfit from AJ Style with only one custom logo on his shirt...

Actually there is a workaround, though it only work for superstars with like ONE custom logo, maybe two.

If you download caws that only have that much custom logos or no custom logos at all, it'll download just fine.

I managed to download the heel balor with the hair trick with no problem, along with an OC outfit from AJ Style with only one custom logo on his shirt...

But These aren't caws but rather in game characters with custom logos Right? :o

But These aren't caws but rather in game characters with custom logos Right? :o

Yeah, basically, but it still applies with only one or two custom logos, if you download a in game superstar with many custom logos, you'll be stuck on the loading sceen...

Archived