Logo request for Kevin Owens' newest KO Show logo

HiryuMK

Thank you! Did you upload it in 2K19' server or I have to do that myself?

I still have my 2K19 copy but I didn't upload it lol, you can do it :cool:

Sorry for the late reply, thank you again! Upload was successful, now I waiting for him to have a official attire with that red logo.

Do you by any chance know where I can find this logo? J-Man made that attire for 2K18 but no one has re-created it for 2K19, so I am trying to do it.

4jQd3Oi.png

Do you by any chance know where I can find this logo? J-Man made that attire for 2K18 but no one has re-created it for 2K19, so I am trying to do it.

Couldn't find the shirt on sale. you could DM J-Man here to see if he still has the logos though

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry again for the late reply (busy with full time job). I just wanted to thank you again for your help. This is the result:

IHfrIQH.png

Since he hasn't used that t-shirt logo ever again, I just based it on his match with Drew McIntyre. The t-shirt is also not available on WWE Shop for some reason. :(

Since I learned how to upload logo on 2K's server, I took a chance to try other attires with t-shirts I bought and I managed to make those:

nJxYgui.png

IoxHA2h.png

2nd attire is based on a t-shirt exclusive to Montreal when we had the RAW & Smackdown Draft show this year.

3rd attire one is also an exclusive t-shirt but I missed it. J-Man helped out with the logo.

4th attire is KO's first Montreal exclusive t-shirt, unfortunately, my t-shirt is used, so the color look washed out.

*The arm tattoo is from Giamsamir's KO attires.

Yeah, I wished I knew logo uploading was that simple. I would had taken a photo of the Montreal Homecoming t-shirt before wearing it. Since KO mostly just use his t-shirt logo as attires and often use the same shorts. It is easy to make attires for him.

I can share the logo, since I am not getting 2K20, you can make those attires if you want.

trkZZr6.jpg

F3zTXk6.jpg

AQqKWSw.jpg

54HNW6h.jpg

Welcome. :)

I originally intended just for personal use but I have seen there still people looking for attires in 2K19... is it ok to upload them as long as I give credits for the logo in the description? The only problem is Giamsamir's arm tattoo since I think he is not a member here and I don't have a Twitter account to message him.

For the credits, you prefer your PSN name or username here?

Archived