J-man89's Alt attires- Ricochet Blue and Yellow Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

This was unexpected. Downloading this now! I hope this means youre back to making more attires. I loved you Ricochet attires from last year. I downloaded every one of them and hope you can do some of those again this year along with undisputed era. I know with all the glitches its hard but this was quite the shocker!

So with the Logo issues... I think I know why, but I can't really sort it out.

Say for example "We" upload a CAW / Attire and we use logos that for us are in slots Eg; 101,102,103 etc

When the user downloads our upload, it tries to load the logos from those slot numbers 101,102 103... if that user already has a caw with logos over those slots... it won't display.

So ...how to fix this issue, well don't delete logos randomly. when I upload or download any new attires i'll make sure everything is in order. If you have deleted any logos and try to add a caw or attire to your game it splits the logos into whatever slots available.

basically... its a flawed system

Omg...i know i'm doing the workaround right, i'm going and editing each image and only placing the edited images on the attire, my logos on the Kendrick attires are all there i think no ones said they had issues with it. And i even downloaded the Ricochet attires on an alt account and they was there, so i have no idea.

I'm just thinking back to how simple and easy it was to make and upload attires on 2K19, so easy and smooth, never any issues. I swear if they don't fix this damn bug in the next patch about logos not showing up on attires and caws i'm done making attires for this game, its just too frustrating.

Archived