J-man89's Alt attires- Ricochet Blue and Yellow Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

Ricochet Blue and Yellow Attires- Tags Ricochet, Twisted_Rage89

Ric-pic.png

Ric-pic2.png

The Brian Kendrick 2008 Attires- Tags The Brian Kendrick, Twisted_Rage89

BK-pic.png

BK-pic2.png

Liv Morgan Evolution 2018 Attire- Tags Liv morgan, The Riot Squad, Twisted_Rage89

Liv-pic.png

Matt Riddle Wargames 2019 Attire- Tags Matt Riddle, Wargames, Twisted_Rage89

MR-WG-pic.png

Matt Riddle Purple & Gold + Pink & Black Attires- Tags Matt Riddle, NXT, Twisted_Rage89

ME-pic.png

MR-pic2.png

Tomasso Ciampa Takeover Brooklyn IV + NXT 10/16/19 Attires- Tags Tomasso Ciampa, NXT, Twisted_Rage89

TC-pic.png

TC-pic2.png

Matt Riddle Updated Attires- Tags Matt Riddle, Twisted_Rage89

MR-pic.png

MR-2-pic.png

• 3 weeks later...

Saw you reuploaded Riddle's attires, I was able to download them lol. His attires the past couple of weeks have been colorful, do you think you can make some of them (like the pink one from this week and the purple/gold one from two weeks ago?

Saw you reuploaded Riddle's attires, I was able to download them lol. His attires the past couple of weeks have been colorful, do you think you can make some of them (like the pink one from this week and the purple/gold one from two weeks ago?

Working on those new ones as we speak.

Riddle attires are glitching for me,The logos used to cover the pinstripes are see through and it ruins the jackets.Great work on the attires so far but the games messing them up......almost like they don't even test these patches.....or the game in general.

Yeah sorry about that, i had no idea, i tried fixing it just now but the stripes always seem to come through during his entrance. I mean the black jacket on his 2nd attire doesn't look that bad during his entrance from what i saw at least, you can still kinda see the lines on it but not as bad cause the jackets black.

Guess you can just delete the entrance jacket at least from the first attire until they fix it in a patch.

Thats why i was kinda annoyed they chose his yankees attire for his default attire, cause i knew it was gonna make making his other attires a pain trying to cover those stripes. If they just chose one of his plain attires with his plain colored jacket things would be so much easier.

• 1 month later...

Brian Kendrick's attires look great!

Thanks, i never really looked at his model all this time but realized the other day his model this year looks almost just like he did in 2008, so naturally i had to make these. His model in 2K19 made it hard to give him his 2008 attires due to the beard and hair, but 2K20's model is pretty much exactly his look from 2008.

Yeh I thought the exact same the moment I saw this Kendrick, we had the exact same Idea... I guess we even cut the same logos from SVR10, Only thing I would say, and it's not a massive issue is you picked the wrong boots.

Edit, I appologise, you textured the logo!

I'll keep tabs on your uploads, if your Kendrick gains more traction than mine is doing I might remove mine to use a slot for newer ones.

Man I hope 2K fix this logo issue tho... its a shame most of the time stuff doesn't download correctly

Archived