2k releasing a patch today according to their twitter

TheAbyss24

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I don't think you understand what "the core of the game" is or how you develop a video game.

I've said it before and I will say it again. People already complain about yearly game series barely changing between games. What you're just asking of them is to do literally nothing else than fixing the code between games.

You can't sell anything based on this.

The game, at its current state is a glitchy and buggy mess. Nobody denies that. But lets criticise it for the right reasons and not make general assumptions based on faulty perception that you have on game development or just coding in general. Again. You're asking for something that is impossible to do for something, bound by a yearly contract. Fixing the core of the game is not something that can be done as easily as you want it to be. Especially if there is no documentation on the way a 20 year old code was developed year for year.

This game was a waste of my money. I've said as much. But I'm not going to blame a developer for issues caused by a previous developer and publisher, aswell as being tied down by a yearly release shedule. Look at the initial release of No Man's Sky and how it was changed later. Do you think the developers wanted to release the game in the state it was in at the beginning? No. Obviously not. But they were tied down by a release shedule.

If you want a No Man's Sky of Wrestling games, you get 2k15, but without the creation suite.

I actually did some game design on indy Projects for a few years and I know how things can be.

However, the core of the game was FINE last year so saying they got a bugged and glitched Code is wrong in many Levels.

You saying I'm assuming Things but you go and say they got no documentation without knowing it.

Actually there is ALWAYS documentation that is being made during a game creation. The game designer does that and every department has to do theirs.

It's how things work in development!

The issues were caused by them because they didn't wanted to go with the solid state WWE2K19 had. Instead they wanted to bring out something "New" that has their stamp on it, wanted to Change Things that didn't Need a Change.

Do you really think it's innovative to Change the controls of a game when they worked fine in the last game?

I get it that everyone tries to polish the graphics with every game they bring out as much as possible but bringing out worse then the previous title only because their attempt failed shows once again that they tried to Change working Things because they wanted to do them differently.

I'm currently experiencing the same shit in my current work and I'm really happy and releaved that I quit so I won't have to put up with this coming january anymore.

Cocky and overconfident People that Thing they want to do everything differently Jumping in taking over Systems with lots of Theory in their minds but no practical experience causing crash after crash on running Systems that I have to save on a daily base not having any time to do my actual Job.

All of this because the new "Chief" wants to change everything we had so far (some ideas are good don't get me wrong) only so he can have his stamp on them and say "he did that".

The result of all this is pure Frustration and People quitting left and Right while the whole Company suffers along with the People in it.

<.< I'm not sure RTG is one to brag about considering its allowed for some rather bullshite restrictions, but the rest is fair. That said, may whatever higher up decided to throw away my beloved move packs can kiss the whitest part of my ass.

<.< I'm not sure RTG is one to brag about considering its allowed for some rather bullshite restrictions, but the rest is fair. That said, may whatever higher up decided to throw away my beloved move packs can kiss the whitest part of my ass.

In fairness, it seems like they have split the moves pack between the various Originals packs. Bump in the Night contained stuff for Kushida, Donovan Dijakovic, and others, as well as a random AF Boss & Hug tag team move.

Im not a fan of RTG because I dont play online but it connects with some of the audience. I do wish there were fewer restrictions but Im content playing outside of that.

And yes the moves pack went away but the content is just being spread across all packs instead of a single.

Thought that was the case. I'm interested to see what the Southpaw pack has in store, hoping for some noogies and wedgies. Is it too much to ask to want to be able to make Undertaker tap out to a noogie?

Archived