2k releasing a patch today according to their twitter

TheAbyss24

2K HAS to make caw mode a big priority in the next patch, i'm so tired of seeing nothing but bad caws and half assed attires on CC, its dead on there in terms of quality. And caws and attires are what keep the game fresh, when you can't update anyone's attires properly or grab caws to add to the game you get bored really really fast.

They need to fix the logo moving issue, they need to sort face textures not being able to be lined up properly or whatever thats doing, they need to fix logo material effecting the outside area of the logo, they need to fix the jackets screwing models up, they need to fix logos resetting after going back and editing them. And another important thing they need to fix not being able to download caws or attires that have alot of custom logos.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to fix the logo moving issue, they need to sort face textures not being able to be lined up properly or whatever thats doing, they need to fix logo material effecting the outside area of the logo, they need to fix the jackets screwing models up, they need to fix logos resetting after going back and editing them. And another important thing they need to fix not being able to download caws or attires that have alot of custom logos.

Amen.

I really don't understand why they made such a loser out of him. I get that they wanted Red to have a "strong" personality but they didn't have to do it at the expense of making Tre a complete and utter butt monkey.

Sign of the times. I've noticed 2018-19 being a real 'compensation era'.

If your ads are anything like the ones in the UK, you'll notice that the male will now always be the butt of the joke with the female coming out on top (if you haven't noticed it yet, keep an eye out for it - you'll never see a comedic advert with a female looking silly at the end of it).

Rather than equality, there's a lot of low-level levelling of the score in an attempt to even the scales.

Commercials are still the same. People just like to notice the ones they want to notice now

If that's what you think dude, that's cool. But if you think there isn't strategy in advertising and branding then you're a little naive.

Ofcourse there is a strategy to advertisment. It's called advertisment.

You were going in a political motivated direction with your post, though.

Different products are advertised differently, because different adverts cause different reactions.

That hasn't changed. That has always been the case. You're singling out the group "men", as if gender or sex are inherently relevant for commercial work.

If you look at commercials, they usually operate on the same model. No matter who is in it.

Any new patchs ? Or news on more. This game seems like was a total waste right now and the developers have already given up trying to fix it if this is the case. Don't think I'll be touching another product from them going forward. They have done the same with the NBA games since NBA Live stuffed up back in 2011.

Agree to disagree then - no problem :stan:

I don't agree with that.

Dunno what to tell you dude - I got my opinion, everyone's got their's :ike:

Back on topic...

I'd be really surprised to see CAC return at this rate. They have so many fundamental bugs to fix, I can see this addition falling by the wayside.

Agree to disagree then - no problem :stan:

I don't agree with that.

Dunno what to tell you dude - I got my opinion, everyone's got their's :ike:

Back on topic...

I'd be really surprised to see CAC return at this rate. They have so many fundamental bugs to fix, I can see this addition falling by the wayside.

Lol I was just kidding. I just butted into the convo to make a joke. I do hope they fully patch this game but at this point the way I see it it's sooooo broken that they will probably just give up at some point and say "okay it's not the mess it once was, let's leave it at that and move onto 2k21."

Them keeping so quiet is making things worse, if they're working on another patch they need to tell us and give us a time table and they need to ensure us they're fixing caw mode.

nnno. I would prefer they not announce anything until the patch is tested and near release. Don't get me excited for a patch thats rushed.

But... They did tell you they're working on another patch. I'm not one to tell you guys to calm down (not you Brandon, obviously) but come on. They're working on it. They're prolly gonna crunch through the holidays over this sheeit. You DON'T want them promising you anything, believe that. You're just lining yourself up for more disappointment. As mum as they were doing the marketing, what makes you think think they want to Thq themselves into oblivion?

This is the smartest way they can go about this. Put out patches whenever you get a chunk of progress and then work on more fixes as the rush of user complaints about sheeit the patch broke come in, rinse and repeat until they get it right and keep it right IF they even can

It kinda feels like these patches aren't necessarily being done to address stuff that's wrong with the game, but more so to add in stuff that they probably didn't have time to put in before it was released lol, like CAW mode is a broken mess that they clearly must have seen themselves and said shit, we'll finish fixing it after the game releases!

Them keeping so quiet is making things worse, if they're working on another patch they need to tell us and give us a time table and they need to ensure us they're fixing caw mode.

nnno. I would prefer they not announce anything until the patch is tested and near release. Don't get me excited for a patch thats rushed.

I'm not saying for them to announce its coming tomorrow just that they're working on another one that addresses caw modes issues and that they will take their time with it.

Archived