Daniel Bryan vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt ©

Bpz13CJ.jpg

NXT Championship Match

Singles Match

Adam Cole © vs. Pete Dunne

afLylZS.jpg

RAW vs. NXT vs. SmackDown Match

Triple Threat Match

RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley

CvsMnRf.jpg

Triple Threat Match

United States Champion AJ Styles vs. NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong vs. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura

rB5KhNR.jpg

Triple Threat Tag Team Match

RAW Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day

iJggjA2.jpg

Traditional Survivor Series Match

5-Man Elimination Triple Threat Match

Team RAW: Seth Rollins ©, Ricochet, Randy Orton, Kevin Owens, & Drew McIntyre vs. Team SmackDown: Roman Reigns ©, King Corbin, Braun Strowman, Mustafa Ali, & Shorty G vs. Team NXT: Tommaso Ciampa ©, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Damian Priest, & WALTER

yQFHshw.jpg

Traditional Survivor Series Match

5-Woman Elimination Triple Threat Match

Team RAW: Charlotte Flair ©, Natalya, Asuka, Kairi Sane, and Sarah Logan vs. Team SmackDown: Sasha Banks ©, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Lacey Evans, and Nikki Cross vs. Team NXT: Rhea Ripley ©, Candice LeRae, Bianca Belair, Io Shirai, and Toni Storm

etOJqFA.jpg

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Ronda is ready to return so we can get this 4HW vs 4HW match popping. Wouldnt really make sense somewhat with current gimmick booking regarding Sasha and Bayley, but still. Plus Shayna gotta pull up on Becky and Bayley anyway unless she drops the title which I dont see happening now.

SD spoiler

:hqhq:

Wonder who'll be tasked with the responsibility of making Lesnar look good this year. Him vs. Mysterio sounds eh when there's the opportunity to have Cole and The Fiend carry his lazy ass.

Firstly I wouldn't put those three words together, Bray's never been a 5* wrestler, if anything it would be the other way around. Secondly have you not been watching Brock over the past year or so? Since Survivor Series last year he's delivered against Bryan, Bálor & Rollins. Only bad match he's had recently is Cain and even that can be put down to Cain A: having a knee injury and B: not being a wrestler in the first place. Though, given your history, I'm half expecting you to bring up how he half-arsed against Ambrose like 4 years ago or didn't defend his belt on some Z-list event no one cares about today.

Yeah, you crazy if you don't think Brock-Rey won't be lit. It ain't 2003, but Brock's best matches today are still with smaller dudes. When he gives a shit anyway...he probably does have respect for Rey tho I'd imagine.

Wonder who'll be tasked with the responsibility of making Lesnar look good this year. Him vs. Mysterio sounds eh when there's the opportunity to have Cole and The Fiend carry his lazy ass.

Firstly I wouldn't put those three words together, Bray's never been a 5* wrestler, if anything it would be the other way around. Secondly have you not been watching Brock over the past year or so? Since Survivor Series last year he's delivered against Bryan, Bálor & Rollins. Only bad match he's had recently is Cain and even that can be put down to Cain A: having a knee injury and B: not being a wrestler in the first place. Though, given your history, I'm half expecting you to bring up how he half-arsed against Ambrose like 4 years ago or didn't defend his belt on some Z-list event no one cares about today.

Two of those three guys can have a quality match against a broomstick :lol: His match with Balor wasn't really all that. Did *Censored* all at 'Mania, against Kofi, and against Cain. And no, I won't put that down to Cain considering I can count the number of good matches Lesnar has had since returning 7 and a half years ago on one hand.

Lol @ implying Lesnar will carry Bray. I'm not a big fan of Bray in the ring but he's better than Lesnar on his worst day.

Two of those three guys can have a quality match against a broomstick :lol: His match with Balor wasn't really all that. Did *Censored* all at 'Mania, against Kofi, and against Cain. And no, I won't put that down to Cain considering I can count the number of good matches Lesnar has had since returning 7 and a half years ago on one hand.

Lol @ implying Lesnar will carry Bray. I'm not a big fan of Bray in the ring but he's better than Lesnar on his worst day.

You ever heard of the phrase, it takes two to tango? Feels really apt here. His match with Balor was still better than it had any right to be. Him doing "F all" is more on creative than him. I doubt he personally decides he's only doing two minutes, and even then those two minutes are better than some people's 20. And how many of those 7 years were wasted on part timers who should have been working with other current talents and squashing Cena? And even then he still was able to (sometimes, admittedly) turn chicken shit into chicken salad, like Taker HIAC round 2 or the triple threat with Strowman & Kane at the rumble. You give him a member of the current roster like Styles, Punk, Bryan or Rollins and it usually turns out to be pretty good.

Disagree on that big time, neither one is better than the other IMO. I will say that no one gets psychology better then those two though, they both know exactly what to do in-ring to further their characters.

WWE Championship Match

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Brock Lesnar ©

mAjZEhi.jpg

Triple Threat Match

RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler vs. SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley

Wjf1XLM.jpg

RAW Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Revival

cdd0rev.jpg

WWE Championship Match

Singles Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Brock Lesnar ©

mAjZEhi.jpg

Triple Threat Match

Wjf1XLM.jpg

RAW Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed ERA vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Revival

cdd0rev.jpg

bumping this :P

Archived