Official Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/frankshamrock/status/1198673278367346688?s=19

Corey got Mauro to delete Twitter yo *Censored* this mans.

Smh, Corey always in some shit. Need to worry about himself and his own commentary skills
Somebody break Corey's fingers, and then kick him so hard in the balls that it ruptures them
Frank Shamrock responded to the tweet by reposting the tweet that Corey posted earlier about people talking shit on the internet and not getting punched in the mouth so Graves might have a real problem on his hands. Mauro has a ton of friends in MMA. Im sure Rutten would like a word with Graves.

Oh, for sure, Lunchbox. Rutten would destroy him.

Surprised no Ronda too. Loved the show but it ended kinda flat.

So yall preferred TakeOver or Survivor Series?

both fire tbh but i mean Takeover was almost objectively better because they had less room to *Censored* up and everything hit pretty well. worst thing was the triple threat which wasnt even bad.

Survivor Series was *censored*ing great though i dont understand why people were hoeing all night. i thought the mens elimination match was great but i wish it was longer because it felt rushed a little. WALTER getting dumped so quick was lame but he looked incredible before that. all i wanted was Lee vs Roman and i got it and i want it again. Brock/Rey would have been perfect if Rey won but still fire. Bryan/Fiend...BIG fire. Mens Triple Threat...chaotic messy fire. Cole/Dunne super fire. Womens elimination match was fire. Womens Triple Threat was pretty ass though, gotta admit. seems like a great show to me.

Archived