Official NXT TakeOver: WarGames 2019 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what you guys think, the NXT stars working Survivor Series will go all out at WG or try to save their best for SS?

I'm going back and forth on the decision to do this kind of booking. I mean, NXT will probably lose a LOT, and people should probably be ready and expect that. It doesn't mean that the likes of Shayna and UE will be pinned though. They will probably use the fact that they had a War games match the day before. So RAW and SD get to go out strong, because let's face it NXT has looked great so far and is the leading in that "war", and when they actually don't win their respective matches on SS, it won't look that bad.

But I don't like the fact that almost everybody who is in brand warfare is also included in the War games feud. They could have easily fleshed that out with the roster they have. I mean, I kinda get it, they are using their top wrestlers and it makes for some good TV with feuds interchanging.

I just hope all this brings some good money also to the stars involved, because let's face it. NXT has been doing RAW and SD and Survivor Series a huge boost. I mean sure NXT will get some more eyes on their show too, but they have been doing a quality show nevertheless. I'd say RAW and SD needed this more. And you know, expected to perform on high level two days in a row especially in a War games match the day before...that's... that's brutal.

NXT Championship #1 Contender's Match

Triple Threat Match (Winner Challenges Adam Cole at Survivor Series)

Pete Dunne vs. Damian Priest vs. Killian Dain

3jv1x3D.jpg

Thought for some reason it was happening on NXT tonight. Glad its for the PPV instead.

NXT Championship #1 Contender's Match

Triple Threat Match (Winner Challenges Adam Cole at Survivor Series)

Pete Dunne vs. Damian Priest vs. Killian Dain

3jv1x3D.jpg

I really like Damien Priest and Dain, but this has gotta go to Pete Dunne.

Finally, preshow matches. Should be a good one.

I guess they can't really tape the next episode before Takeovers anymore with it being live now. One hour live and one hour taped from Takeover wouldn't hurt I think.

Archived