2K is so lazy with Seth's moveset

J-man89

I can't even remember the last time Rollins even got a newly reanimated move in these games, feels like he's had the same old moves for years without any changes. Other guys like Miz, Corbin etc get new reanimated moves but Rollins its like they just copy and past every year.

Why can't we just get 1 new curb stomp with a pin combo, one that actually looks like how Rollins performs it, i feel like we got so many new reanimated moves in this game with pin combos but i feel like most of all we needed a newly reanimated Curb Stomp with a pin combo more than any other move.

Damn why does Miz get an awesome new Skull Crushing Finale with a pin combo but Rollins remains with those awful Curb stomps we've had for years?

And why does Rollin still have that underhook facebuster? he done it like twice years ago and had never done it again, yet he's had it in his mvoeset in these games for ages.

Small package driver was new a year or two ago. He got two new Knee finishers last year, a pedigree and his superplex/falcon arrow combo too. Maybe if he kept something for more than 6 months we'd have a somewhat updated Seth one year.

Dude, we get that you wanted a new curb stomp, but an entire new topic to complain about it, and then throwing the word lazy around (because god knows thats not over used)?

Like ThreeG said above, he's gotten plenty of new animated moves over the years.

Dude, we get that you wanted a new curb stomp, but an entire new topic to complain about it, and then throwing the word lazy around (because god knows thats not over used)?

Like ThreeG said above, he's gotten plenty of new animated moves over the years.

Its not solely about the curb stomp but about his entire moveset barely being touched over the years, nothing of his ever gets reanimated to look better. Yeah sure he got that goofy animated Pedigree, and that falcon arrow combo and his knee finishers that look awful.

The only stuff they really ever add is if he changes his finisher cause they have to update that, but as far as his general moves like the strong grapple section goes they never touch it. As i said he's only used that underhook facebuster like once over 4 years ago, he hardly ever uses the Small Package Driver, last i think he used it was on Balor at Summerslam in 2016, and again he rarely ever uses that standing sliced bread.

Maybe my issue is more about his grapples i dunno but it just feels so dull playing Rollins every year cause he hardly ever gets anything new or reanimated.

It seems a lot of moves that get pin combos are moves where the person executing the moves would have to rise off the ground only to go back down for the pin. Rollins stays in a standing position after executing the move most of the time which is probably why it on low priority to update it.

It seems a lot of moves that get pin combos are moves where the person executing the moves would have to rise off the ground only to go back down for the pin. Rollins stays in a standing position after executing the move most of the time which is probably why it on low priority to update it.

Yeah that makes sense, thats why i've said The Rock Bottom has needed a pin combo for a long time. But the animation of the curb stomp is my main gripe with it, i'd like a pin combo on it but i'd take just a new animation, i'd just like a pin combo as a bonus.

Also to everyone sorry for this sounding like a rant, Seth's just one of my favorites and every year i get let down with the lack of a new Curb Stomp and it gets old using those same old moves that Rollins never uses anymore. I'd just like his moveset to get more attention at some point.

i dont have 2k20. So idk what the moveset actually looks like

but Seth is one of the guys that has a pretty decent number of unique animations

Revolution Knee 1

Revolution Knee 2

Single Leg Dropkick 1

Standing Shiranui 1

Small Package Driver 1

Small Package Driver 2

Single Underhook Facebuster

Lift Inverted DDT 2

Sling Blade

STO Buckle Smash

Superplex/Falcon Arrow Combo

Springboard Knee Strike

School Boy Superkick

Superkick 1

Curb Stomp 1

Curb Stomp 2

Pedigree 3

Seth Rollins 1 (taunt)

Seth Rollins 2 (taunt)

Foot Stomps (near corner taunt)

Triple Powerbomb 1 (skill)

Triple Powerbomb 2 (skill)

As far as standing grapple moves. I can only think of 2 that are missing...that they could add. A ripcord slingblade. And a Snap suplex roll-thru into a Falcon arrow

Small Package Driver was a new move in like...WWE 13 lmao

He did get the Ripcord Knee last year or two ago tho, but everything else does feel like he's always had it. I'm never against some new moves lol

Speaking of Pedigrees, the one in the list this year, which finally is one where the arms are hooked the entire trip which I LOVE (thought they switched to the early release because of safety issues), is that for HHH or Seth?

Or sheeit, is it Chyna's?

I mean, even with Williams there the movesets have been questionable, but at least they'd put moves they actually took time to do INTO a person's moveset XD

Isnt Seth in one of the 2K Originals DLC pack? He may have a new curb stomp, possibly. But they could also have the stomp to be where its very sped up and unrealistic like most of the moves are from BITN pack.

maybe... but if he did it would probably be unlike anything he's ever actually done. some would probably think it's pretty dope, others might not enjoy it so much. speaking hypothetically of course

Isnt Seth in one of the 2K Originals DLC pack? He may have a new curb stomp, possibly. But they could also have the stomp to be where its very sped up and unrealistic like most of the moves are from BITN pack.

maybe... but if he did it would probably be unlike anything he's ever actually done. some would probably think it's pretty dope, others might not enjoy it so much. speaking hypothetically of course

Inverted Phoenix Splash Curb Stomp

• 2 weeks later...

Would be cool if we did get his version of the frog splash or sling blade. Since he does it differently from Tanahashi and Balor. The 5 Star Frog Splash from 2K17 fitted him perfectly but they reanimated the old one for the new one in 2K18. For the time being, I usually switch between RVDs and Montez Fords version of the move. Also his reverse superplex/reverse lifting DDT combo isnt in yet. So that could be another move they can add to his moveset in future installments.

Archived