Sandow Movesets-Jericho/Darby

AgeofSandow

Chris Jericho

Darby Allin

The Fiend

Matt Riddle

Miz

Enjoy. Check the pinned comment on Riddle, the roundhouse kick I used in the video still has that Yoshi Tatsu pumping animation, but it doesn't show up in the preview. Usual bollocks. These are all uploaded under the tag "Sandowsets". Also, leave requests below. Can't promise I'll take them, but I do like to know what people are interested in. AEW is on the table once the patch releases and image uploader works.

Like the others, I Welcome you back to this Beautiful Kingdom called Caws.ws. I can't wait to see what you come up with and If I can request a set It'd be one of the Legends like Mandkind, Chyna, The Rock or whoever you'd want to make. ?

Nice to see you all... Malonik, I thought about that overnight. First, I thought "nah, no legends" but actually that could be a fun break from the modern content. It would be either Rock or Chyna, for sure. Perhaps Chyna because her moveset wouldn't take very long to research- about 100 matches or so.

@Mizalike: Braun is going to happen definitely, no opinion on Roman at this moment. The next two sets will be Fiend and Rhea, which are pretty easy, should have them out this week. Then Keith Lee and I suppose that Chyna/Rock set?

Nice to see you all... Malonik, I thought about that overnight. First, I thought "nah, no legends" but actually that could be a fun break from the modern content. It would be either Rock or Chyna, for sure. Perhaps Chyna because her moveset wouldn't take very long to research- about 100 matches or so.

@Mizalike: Braun is going to happen definitely, no opinion on Roman at this moment. The next two sets will be Fiend and Rhea, which are pretty easy, should have them out this week. Then Keith Lee and I suppose that Chyna/Rock set?

Yeah that's why I mentioned Legends because even when I was doing my sets I used to get bored doing the same old same old. If you could do Mandkind/Mick Foley after these 2 that'd be Great! ?

Yeah, for sure. I don't see myself doing much besides Chyna for now. I still would like to do main roster move-sets and some AEW after the patch. The Rock I am REALLY not sure about after looking at cagematch as that's about 370 matches I will need to research, and in that time I could do 4 or 5 modern sets that people are looking for. The Rock was one of my favorites but ehh...gotta think realistically. What I'll probably do is throw in a legends moveset if it ever gets boring, ever once in a while.

Yeah, for sure. I don't see myself doing much besides Chyna for now. I still would like to do main roster move-sets and some AEW after the patch. The Rock I am REALLY not sure about after looking at cagematch as that's about 370 matches I will need to research, and in that time I could do 4 or 5 modern sets that people are looking for. The Rock was one of my favorites but ehh...gotta think realistically. What I'll probably do is throw in a legends moveset if it ever gets boring, ever once in a while.

Fair Enough and Hell I'd NEVER watch a Wrestlers entire career just for a Moveset. I usually stuck to a certain time period so for example: with Legend Rock it'd be his last run as Champion mixed with his Hollywood Run vs 2000's Rock which is wide open for opportunities to fill in the gaps but I'm sure every Moveset maker is different and you do you. I'll just keep following awaiting who you make next. ?

Well you have common sense. I don't. Even when doing eras I put myself through too much work, lmfao.

:lol: I totally get it, you're a perfectionist and want nothing but the best when making these sets. It'll drive a man crazy. I'm not the only one here that likes the slight changes to the Weak Grapples which are more accessible this year (Not Insta-Reversed) and doing your Standing Submission out of know where is a nice treat, isn't it ? 8-)

Yeah, that's basically it. It's a terrible habit though, Lol. Gotta drop it someday. Yeah there's some good stuff in this game; crying shame some of the problems with this game are deal breakers. It probably would've been a good game if 2k had been allowed to work on it for a few more months.

Yeah, that's basically it. It's a terrible habit though, Lol. Gotta drop it someday. Yeah there's some good stuff in this game; crying shame some of the problems with this game are deal breakers. It probably would've been a good game if 2k had been allowed to work on it for a few more months.

It's a Crying Shame how worse off we are than Last Years Game. I thought for sure by now we'd have more Carry Moves and vast improvements not less. One can hope they can afford to play catch up rather than give up and move onto next year's game but time will tell. ?

Yeah the problem is that Yukes left them in the dust and 2k/VC didn't really know how to put the game back together. And a lot of the animations they had to redo from scratch. So that's why half the game glitched at release, and why problems that never occurred before had popped up this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little longer than I had hoped- but here is the Fiend. And stay tuned because I'm going to be posting tons of AEW content

Isn't the save bug still present? The last I heard it was so this could be a problem. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived