Hulk Hogan Community Creations

Nowicki2019

I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition just for Hulk Hogan since it's been five years in the making, and when I go to download different versions of him in community creations it says I'm basically missing certain content to be able to download him. I can't remember the wording but I'm sure other people are having the same issue and know what I'm talking about.

Does 2K know about this issue, are they going to fix it, and does anyone have any updates as far as how long it's gonna take?

Yeah...it's broken. We don't really know when (or if) they'll fix it. Kinda the overall theme of this game (not knowing when, or if, something will be fixed). I'm not sure if the people who didn't get deluxe can download that DLC yet...or of they're still waiting for it to be available. If the content hasn't been added to the store for normal people to buy separately, then that might be the reason why we're getting that warning. Also, it's worded wrong to begin with. I'm pretty sure that it says "this content cannot be uploaded"...but it already has been uploaded. We're trying to download it when we get that prompt. Lol. So, yeah...

I am having the same issue. I've tried to download a Triple H alt. Attire and it says I haven't purchased it. I bought the version that has everything unlocked and went back to check to see if I had to push a button to unlock, but nope. All the superstar and attire are unlocked. Not sure what to do.

If no one is able to download other versions of Hogan that will just be another reason why this game is complete trash.

I love the original nWo black and white and X-Pac looks horrible with that short hair, you can't even change his hair length after you download a caw and go to edit.

• 2 weeks later...

So far there is a entrance glitch where you see the boa sticking out while ripping his shirt with alt. attires. Hopefully a patch can fix it or might have to use it as a duplicate wrestler.

Just found two glitches. Hogan's championship entrance is and if you go to advance settings and just edit ring for Luke Gallows. It's a disturbing looking glitch

So far there is a entrance glitch where you see the boa sticking out while ripping his shirt with alt. attires. Hopefully a patch can fix it or might have to use it as a duplicate wrestler.

Just found two glitches. Hogan's championship entrance is and if you go to advance settings and just edit ring for Luke Gallows. It's a disturbing looking glitch

Archived