CAWs; freezing as entering match?

ksdixon

I'm not sure what causes this bug, so I want to ask around.

I think I've seen something about alt attires causing a glitch, but I haven't been able to find it again to check if it's the same as my problem.

Here's the problems/details I'm having.

• I had 2 caws, and copied one to a new slot. From here none of the 3 caws would enter into a match, the vs screen loading into a match would stop at 75%. I read something about not copying headgear, which the caws were wearing (becky's steampunk headband).
  • I made a fresh CAW. Importing the CAWs attires or Importing Parts from those caws would cause a hard-crash on the PS4 game, kicking me back to menu. I was able to copy the moveset from a glitched-caw through CAMoveset. This fresh CAW with copied moveset did load into a match. I left it there for last night.
  • Today in CAW Mode I re-made a glitched caw's visuals, without ever placing a headgear on her, or copying anything to her etc.

Are there perhaps certain clothing pieces, or logo problems (I put two squares on her ass, and then spelt 'Sara' and 'Williams' in two sets of letters), which trigger this particular glitch?

Remake caw couldn't enter a match either. Without having anything headgear ever placed on her or copied to/from her.

Anyone else getting this? Vs screen loading into match would stall at about 75% done.

I've delete my gamesave data and my game install, going to try going in fresh.

Problem is the same for any CAW with ANY logo on it. The entrance won't load.

Can't continue the MyCarerr mode thanks to this

Shit. I've deleted my gamesave data and game install, hoping that going in fresh would help. Gonna have to re-do first 4 MyPlayer chapters.

Would one of the CAW's have become 'unglitched', if I would have removed the designs ('design' rectangles, letters) from her?

Unfortunately not. I did so and I can still not load the entrance

Fair play, I guess I've not lost anything on that score. Just killed-off my mycareer by accident lol.

I wonder why all 3 got corrupted though. I know only one of them was copied from other other (Sara Williams copied into a new slot to make Eliza Aries). I'm fairly certain that NEON was completely seperate from those two.

Does this glitch effect every CAW once it hits, or should it have only affected those involved?

Archived