Unassigned Moves List?

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Thought this was very helpful last year and it seems this year we need this more than ever. We even have new moves mocapped specifically for certain superstars that aren't assigned to them lol

So yeah, let's do this. I will edit this first post as we go along to make it easier for folks.

Riptide - Rhea Ripley. Put Full Nelson Slam 1 in Strong Rear Grapples and put Riptide as 2nd finisher

Cross Armbar 2 & 5 - Ronda Rousey. They're from last year and Ronda has 2 new Armbars this year in Finishers so you can actually pick between 4 Armbars mocapped for her

Riptide - Rhea Ripley. Put Full Nelson Slam 1 in Strong Rear Grapples and put Riptide as 2nd finisher

Cross Armbar 2 & 5 - Ronda Rousey. They're from last year and Ronda has 2 new Armbars this year in Finishers so you can actually pick between 4 Armbars mocapped for her

It's insane to me that everything from coding to simple things like not assigning a finisher to a new superstar that you spent time to mo-cap. It's like the creators on this forum care more about the game than the idiots creating it.

This year's game really feels like a pathetic attempt and a slap in the face to all us loyal customers who really only play this game because of the creation suite that helps you guys keep the game fresh.

What a complete disappointment.

Ciampa should have the Spike DDT as one of his finishers. The Psycho Cutter can be moved to strong grapples.

I used Sandow's moveset from WWE 2k19 for Ciampa, works perfectly for him. Replaced the strong grapple curtis axel's facebuster(which was similar to Ciampa's Psycho Cutter in 2k19), with the actual Psycho Cutter itself in this year's game!

Ciampa should have the Spike DDT as one of his finishers. The Psycho Cutter can be moved to strong grapples.

I used Sandow's moveset from WWE 2k19 for Ciampa, works perfectly for him. Replaced the strong grapple curtis axel's facebuster(which was similar to Ciampa's Psycho Cutter in 2k19), with the actual Psycho Cutter itself in this year's game!

I was about to do that too. I just haven't had the time.

The best animation is the apron one and you can't assign apron moves as finishers so I probably wouldn't bother. Orton's ones are too clean for him.

The best animation is the apron one and you can't assign apron moves as finishers so I probably wouldn't bother. Orton's ones are too clean for him.

I completely agree. Man, can they get Yukes back as soon as possible?

Any chance somebody has a list of moves and who they belong to for the new DLC (most seem to be Dijak, Kushida and Reeves) but not sure if others are included...

Yeah here you go.

If you beat the Bump in the Night, there's a lot of nice moves for Finn Balor.

There's finally his double leg takedown and double stomp combo, as well as a slingblade followed up with a dropkick. I've given him both.

The zombie moves (jump onto back and scratch and claw, and a Thesz press and bite) both work really well for Nikki Cross.

There's a Black kick combo into a meteora for Wicked Aleister that is realistic enough for regular Aleistar Black to use.

If you beat the Bump in the Night, there's a lot of nice moves for Finn Balor.

There's finally his double leg takedown and double stomp combo, as well as a slingblade followed up with a dropkick. I've given him both.

The zombie moves (jump onto back and scratch and claw, and a Thesz press and bite) both work really well for Nikki Cross.

There's a Black kick combo into a meteora for Wicked Aleister that is realistic enough for regular Aleistar Black to use.

Do you have to beat the Bump in the Night mode to unlock these moves??

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fight Me, how about we add all the hidden moves that are locked or only available on certain people's movesets? I'm talking about moves like Rey Mysterio's Old Comeback called Luca, which is only available on Kalistos Moveset.

Archived