OPERRIERO's CAW Topic. GALLUS PREVIEW last post

MPCAWS

As much as I'd like to be deep into creating, this game is wonky. Hoping a patch comes soon to fix CAW mode. I've got some good bases for now that are just awaiting logo placement.I had a great year last year creating. The Dudley Boyz each reached over 110,000 downloads!

I plan on recreating most of my work from last year and going to try my best at some other guys too! I'd like to thank everyone who's shared textures, offered advice and overall just given any help over the many many years I've been trying to do this.

In years past my faces have been leaving a lot to be desired. I've been working on making textures better and been picking up some tricks along the way. I think you all will be pleased to see the progress I've been making.

My first creations for 2k20 are uploaded.

The Dudley Boys!

These are uploaded. Thanks Nickbreaker for the vest texture.

6H0hDVO.png

XNs2taA.pnga90y45Z.png

The slots with 4 attires each are also uploaded.. hopefully they fix the issue soon.

Tried downloading these sick Dudleyz...to no surprise, 2K hasn't fixed CC downloads with 7+ logos. The downloading wheel spins nonstop. ?

Time to wait for the next-next patch, I guess.

I reuploaded them with 2 attires each... hopefully that fixes the issue.

6H0hDVO.png

XNs2taA.pnga90y45Z.png

I always thought your faces looked great ... it was just that sometimes the logo glitch (from the past 2-3 years) was present. Was just talking about your Spike Dudley about 20 mins ago as a matter of fact. Best one on CC for 2K19 ... but face texture glitched. =(

Tried downloading these sick Dudleyz...to no surprise, 2K hasn't fixed CC downloads with 7+ logos. The downloading wheel spins nonstop. ?

Time to wait for the next-next patch, I guess.

I reuploaded them with 2 attires each... hopefully that fixes the issue.

6H0hDVO.png

XNs2taA.pnga90y45Z.png

The slots with 4 attires each are uploaded.. hopefully they fix the issue soon.

Just tried to download D-Von. The same thing is happening, sadly.

I'll reupload with one attire I guess.

The Ascension has been uploaded!

ueW6KEW.png

Oh1hd6g.png

B9kHfqd.jpg

Shouldnt glitch out I was conservative with the logos... let me know!

ueW6KEW.png

Oh1hd6g.png

B9kHfqd.jpg

Thank god you made the ascension I tried making them but they turned out crap.

ueW6KEW.png

Oh1hd6g.png

B9kHfqd.jpg

Thank god you made the ascension I tried making them but they turned out crap.

When I saw you stopped on yours thats when I gave it a try. Do you mind PM'ing me your body figs for Konnor? Yours has the "beefier" look down real good.

Really loving the Ascension. I'm hoping to give them a major push in Universe mode, and get them back to their NXT presentation - they were so much better as Rick Victor and Connor O'Brien with the big collars and the lights.

I guess we're all waiting for patches to come through. As for 2k I think they missed a trick not adding Konnor and Viktor as part of Bump In the Night.

Really loving the Ascension. I'm hoping to give them a major push in Universe mode, and get them back to their NXT presentation - they were so much better as Rick Victor and Connor O'Brien with the big collars and the lights.

I guess we're all waiting for patches to come through. As for 2k I think they missed a trick not adding Konnor and Viktor as part of Bump In the Night.

I completely agree. They would have fit a great fit for a Wasteland themed tower

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded Konnor and Viktor, great job. Do you want me to give you any updates as to what I do with them in my game (such as the attire, etc) Not uploading them or anything.

Since you have uploaded The Ascension & The Forgotten Sons.

Do you have any plans to make and upload other WWE current teams such as Gallus [all 3 members], Grizzled Young Vets, The Hunt, Flash Morgan Webster & Danny Burch (their tag team partners are in 2K20), The Singh Brothers, The Colons, Imperium [all 4 members], Amir Jordan & Kenny Williams, Ever-Rise (formerly known 3.0 [Matt Martel & Chase Parker]), Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter, Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone?

I second the Gallus. There are some Coffey Brothers out there but none with a matching outfit and no Wolfgang's to go with them.

Seen a few of the others but not crazy about them all.

Since you have uploaded The Ascension & The Forgotten Sons.

Do you have any plans to make and upload other WWE current teams such as Gallus [all 3 members], Grizzled Young Vets, The Hunt, Flash Morgan Webster & Danny Burch (their tag team partners are in 2K20), The Singh Brothers, The Colons, Imperium [all 4 members], Amir Jordan & Kenny Williams, Ever-Rise (formerly known 3.0 [Matt Martel & Chase Parker]), Ashton Smith & Oliver Carter, Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone?

So happy you did the Forgotten Sons. The ones I had previously downloaded didn't have individual names on them and just had Ryker's name.

Also downloaded several others.

I see you have uploaded the forgotten sons i downloaded them and they look sweet AF

Thank you all for the kind words. Im at a standstill now since I cant have more than 16 face photos at a time but hope to get into another profile. I have an Epico and Primo ready to go to match Carlito and have their own attires. I plan on updating my Forgotten sons with the new grey attire. I uploaded a Shawn Spears which seems to be the most accurate on CC.

As for my next... ive got nothing planned. I want to do a Dustin Rhodes..

Might try that this week.

I can try the UK guys but I need moveset and refs since Im very unfamiliar with those guys. The uploader is KILLING me since it takes forever to get anything into this game

Archived