Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WWEADDICT4LIFE

WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) Johnny Gargano NXT Takeover 31 Attire (Now On Community Creations)

WWEADDICT your attires is truly remarkable. Everything is on point and is really high quality. Thank you for contributing to the lifespan of this shameful game.

WWEADDICT your attires is truly remarkable. Everything is on point and is really high quality. Thank you for contributing to the lifespan of this shameful game.

thank you and i'm glad you like my work

That AJ Styles attire is awesome. Great work. I've been trying to create it on 2k19 on PS4. The samurai logo on his right thigh never sits right though, it warps and stretches, so I have to make it quite skinny (see pic). How did you manage to get yours looking so good? Is it made in more than one image part? Sorry for the long+winded message

IMG_20200408_144736455.jpg

12 hours ago, Peejay8T8 said:

That AJ Styles attire is awesome. Great work. I've been trying to create it on 2k19 on PS4. The samurai logo on his right thigh never sits right though, it warps and stretches, so I have to make it quite skinny (see pic). How did you manage to get yours looking so good? Is it made in more than one image part? Sorry for the long+winded message

IMG_20200408_144736455.jpg

i'm glad you like my aj creation and as for the logo i used two and merged together

All of this are crisp as hell man, Really wise alot of them were on PS4.  The quality of them are awesome. Really well done.👍

3 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

All of this are crisp as hell man, Really wise alot of them were on PS4.  The quality of them are awesome. Really well done.👍

thank you fella i know some ps4 users that have some of these including Gamevolt,Legitattires,2kattire,giamsamir