WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1)Johnny Gargano NXT Wargames 2021 Attire (Now On Community Creations) FINAL Creation On WWE 2K20 See You All In WWE 2K22

WWEADDICT4LIFE

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Drew Gulak Elimination Chamber 2020 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - AJ Styles Elimination Chamber 2020 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • 3 weeks later...

That AJ Styles attire is awesome. Great work. I've been trying to create it on 2k19 on PS4. The samurai logo on his right thigh never sits right though, it warps and stretches, so I have to make it quite skinny (see pic). How did you manage to get yours looking so good? Is it made in more than one image part? Sorry for the long+winded message

IMG_20200408_144736455.jpg

12 hours ago, Peejay8T8 said:

That AJ Styles attire is awesome. Great work. I've been trying to create it on 2k19 on PS4. The samurai logo on his right thigh never sits right though, it warps and stretches, so I have to make it quite skinny (see pic). How did you manage to get yours looking so good? Is it made in more than one image part? Sorry for the long+winded message

IMG_20200408_144736455.jpg

i'm glad you like my aj creation and as for the logo i used two and merged together

• WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Edge,Otis,RKO Mania 36 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Gargano (NXT 8/4/20),Tucker,Strowman,Edge,Otis,RKO Mania 36 & Smackdown 10/4/20 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - The Undertaker Wrestlemania 36 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Candice Lerae NXT 29/4/20 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Johnny Gargano NXT 6/5/20 Attire (Now On Community Creations)
3 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

All of this are crisp as hell man, Really wise alot of them were on PS4.  The quality of them are awesome. Really well done.?

thank you fella i know some ps4 users that have some of these including Gamevolt,Legitattires,2kattire,giamsamir 

• WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) - Bobby Lashley RAW 4/5/20 , Johnny Gargano NXT 6/5/20 Attires (Now On Community Creations)
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1)Johnny Gargano NXT Wargames 2021 Attire (Now On Community Creations) FINAL Creation On WWE 2K20 See You All In WWE 2K22

Archived