Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WWEADDICT4LIFE

WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1) AJ Styles Survivor Series 2020 Attire (Now On Community Creations)

RR.jpg

If anyone gets this play it as a custom superstar has moveset

EHh-GVjw-X0-AAqd-IG.jpg

EHk-SWY-XYAANL-5.jpg

Screenshot-2019-10-23-at-10-21-09.png

Hopefully The Patch Will Fix The Hair

Search WWEADDICT4LIFE

Edited by WWEADDICT4LIFE

Grabbed the DIY attires but it won't let me get Dude Love or Mankind. Says I don't own the required content when I do. :/

Grabbed the DIY attires but it won't let me get Dude Love or Mankind. Says I don't own the required content when I do. :/

Nice glad you like the DIY attires and as for Dude Love not downloading thats a content glitch for some reason but ive heard its getting fixed in a patch

I'm sorry to have to do this but I am not going to be creating anything in #WWE2K20 until the creations stuff(CAA,CAS) is fixed cos nothing is working and it does not save and its annoying having to remake everything again and again but i will be back after the next patch 1.gif

I'm sorry to have to do this but I am not going to be creating anything in #WWE2K20 until the creations stuff(CAA,CAS) is fixed cos nothing is working and it does not save and its annoying having to remake everything again and again but i will be back after the next patch 1.gif

Yeah I don't blame you it's ridiculous how bad this years game is. Hopefully the next patch is better. 😬

Yeah I don't blame you it's ridiculous how bad this years game is. Hopefully the next patch is better. 😬

I hope so

For the people that want my cactus jack and dude love you can now download it as the dlc glitch has been fixed

Does AJ still have the entrance problem with his hoodie always still up no matter what?

unfortunately yes

So isn't it better to give AJ his Vest rather than Hood to avoid this issue, just like most people did last year ?

Very nice! Glad to see Xbox getting some decent loving.

Although i'm mostly just doing nwo / attitude era stuffs if you want any textures i'd share with ya. Spread the love and all.

Very nice! Glad to see Xbox getting some decent loving.

Although i'm mostly just doing nwo / attitude era stuffs if you want any textures i'd share with ya. Spread the love and all.

thanks and i'll be sure to let you know if i need any textures