WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1)Johnny Gargano NXT Wargames 2021 Attire (Now On Community Creations) FINAL Creation On WWE 2K20 See You All In WWE 2K22

WWEADDICT4LIFE

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grabbed the DIY attires but it won't let me get Dude Love or Mankind. Says I don't own the required content when I do. :/

Nice glad you like the DIY attires and as for Dude Love not downloading thats a content glitch for some reason but ive heard its getting fixed in a patch

I'm sorry to have to do this but I am not going to be creating anything in #WWE2K20 until the creations stuff(CAA,CAS) is fixed cos nothing is working and it does not save and its annoying having to remake everything again and again but i will be back after the next patch 1.gif

I'm sorry to have to do this but I am not going to be creating anything in #WWE2K20 until the creations stuff(CAA,CAS) is fixed cos nothing is working and it does not save and its annoying having to remake everything again and again but i will be back after the next patch 1.gif

Yeah I don't blame you it's ridiculous how bad this years game is. Hopefully the next patch is better. ?

Yeah I don't blame you it's ridiculous how bad this years game is. Hopefully the next patch is better. ?

I hope so

For the people that want my cactus jack and dude love you can now download it as the dlc glitch has been fixed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • WWEADDICT4LIFE changed the title to WWEADDICT4LIFE Attire Creations Thread (XB1)Johnny Gargano NXT Wargames 2021 Attire (Now On Community Creations) FINAL Creation On WWE 2K20 See You All In WWE 2K22

Archived