need help...sd edition/backstage pass/bonus content question

JcZ15

hey guys sorry if this as been answer was trying to look for it. but i got the smackdown edition on xbox one and i put the code in for the deluxe edition bonus content when i went into the game i went to the originals session and it said coming soon. So I thought that the bump in the night/fiend original was out on day one. so i got into the store and see the sd dlc with rock and chyna, the my player kick started, and accelerator all said installed but the backstage pass is saying 29.99. now i thought getting the sd edition might i got the backstage pass. was a missing a game add-on card is it somewhere else? did i get screwed? i would love any help or info anyone can give me on this matter thanks.

You have it, and it's installed. Don't worry.

See...the Bump in the Night DLC isn't out yet. It comes out next week. We all only learned this the other day, and no one is too happy about it. Basically, you have that (you already paid for it)...but you still need to wait for it to release. When it does, you won't need to pay anything for it.

You have it, and it's installed. Don't worry.

See...the Bump in the Night DLC isn't out yet. It comes out next week. We all only learned this the other day, and no one is too happy about it. Basically, you have that (you already paid for it)...but you still need to wait for it to release. When it does, you won't need to pay anything for it.

Thank you Generations very much for the info. I was just so confused when I saw it said 29.99 for the backstage pass in the xbox store.

Where?

"WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night is the first entry in the WWE 2K20 Originals series of downloadable content packs, each with a different theme, that will introduce all new imaginative realms to WWE fans, with new content for all your favorite parts of WWE 2K. Bump in the Nights horror vibe is perfect for its fall release following the launch of WWE 2K20 on October 22. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night, is available at no additional charge for those who pre-order WWE 2K20 at participating retailers. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night will also be available for individual purchase at $14.99."

From an announcement article dated 15/8/19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lordsofpain.net/full-details-on-the-wwe-2k20-originals-bump-in-the-night-dlc-with-the-fiend-and-more/amp/

Where?

"WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night is the first entry in the WWE 2K20 Originals series of downloadable content packs, each with a different theme, that will introduce all new imaginative realms to WWE fans, with new content for all your favorite parts of WWE 2K. Bump in the Nights horror vibe is perfect for its fall release following the launch of WWE 2K20 on October 22. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night, is available at no additional charge for those who pre-order WWE 2K20 at participating retailers. WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night will also be available for individual purchase at $14.99."

From an announcement article dated 15/8/19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lordsofpain.net/full-details-on-the-wwe-2k20-originals-bump-in-the-night-dlc-with-the-fiend-and-more/amp/

They posted a tweet on it

o5nJRW8.jpg

Archived