Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Motown Saint

Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Any of the Backdrop Suplexes, that's what the move is without the wrist control and snap movement but yea

What Jeb, said, any of Back Suplexes will do. Personally, I use Backdrop Suplex 2, and the Deadlift Back Suplex, and the Ireland's Call as a signature.

Which crossface would you use for Tanga Loa?

Either one of them would do

What Jeb, said, any of Back Suplexes will do. Personally, I use Backdrop Suplex 2, and the Deadlift Back Suplex, and the Ireland's Call as a signature.

Which crossface would you use for Tanga Loa?

Either one of them would do
Thanks.

Motown, which of the move lists are updated ?

Honestly, I planned on updating them yesterday, but I had a family emergency. I'll try to update them tonight.

Edit: I updated ROH with Bateman and Slex, and updated Jordan Devlin with his new finish.

Hi Motown, looked for Killer Kross my friend, but no luck. What would you suggest for his signatures & finishers?

Edited by Soul RiderX

Hi Motown, looked for Killer Kross my friend, but no look. What would you suggest for his signatures & finishers?

Sorry about that man. I forgot to put him on here since I had no idea what promotion he was going to sign with, but anyway, here you go:

Killer Kross

Sig: Empress Combination 1(for his kick combo, Two Amigos(suplex into the Doomsday Saito)(Alt. Rolling Kneebar 1 or Venus Fly Trap)

Fin: Doomsday Saito (Backdrop Suplex 4), Kross Jacket (Asuka Lock 2) (Alt. Hammerlock Doomsday Saito(Hammerlock Back Suplex 1), Kross Jacket 2(Couqina Clutch or Kurifuda Driver)

Hope this helps you out. By the way, I saw your caw of Kross, looks like an official model. I'm sure the man himself will love it.

On 3/2/2020 at 2:04 AM, Soul RiderX said:

Thanks my man. Kross actually retweeted, liked, and commented on it on Twitter mate.

You're welcome, and that's pretty cool man. Expect a ton of downloads after his debut.

Replacement idea for these moves?

Tilt A Whirl DDT 2

Flatliner 3

Mounted Thrashing

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Matheus10

Sorry for not updating this in a while folks. Life has been quite hectic, and this Quarantine has sucked. I'll try to update this when I can.

Alexa's and Nikki's tag team finisher

on last week's SmackDown

looked like The Shatter Machine.

Ghetto Blaster for Indus Sher (Rinku & Saurav) and Backbreaker & Elbow 2 [as The Bollywood Blast] for The Singh Brothers as their tag team finishers? Both teams use Demolition's tag team finisher as their tag team finisher and both moves are different versions of the Demolition Decapitation.

Jimmy Havoc used new move on Dynamite against Orange Cassidy it like a impaler ddt which move you fit for that?

On 4/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, bucky_ said:

Jimmy Havoc used new move on Dynamite against Orange Cassidy it like a impaler ddt which move you fit for that?

It looks similar to Small Package Driver 2. Good new folks, CZW and GCW are in the works. I will post them when they're ready.

49 minutes ago, Motown Saint said:

It looks similar to Small Package Driver 2. Good new folks, CZW and GCW are in the works. I will post them when they're ready.

Thanks and good to see you back

6 hours ago, bucky_ said:

Thank you Bucky. I've been around though. I just haven't commented on anything. Plus, I've been dealing with family matters. I should have Game Changer Wrestling and Combat Zone Wrestling done soon.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:29 PM, bucky_ said:

I appreciate that Bucky. I posted most of GCW and CZW roster. And in honor of Hana Kimura, I will  be posting and updated version of Stardom