• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#161 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:50 AM

I gave Joe the swinging Uranage as a sig and used Sleeper Hold 2 and Coquina Clutch as finishers. The Buzzkiller is basically the Asuka Lock so that wouldnt really fit Joe in my opinion.

Is the sleeper hold a good option. I might try this out, I did try the buzzkiller but it didnt seem to work.

Yeah, it looks good on Joe. Its originally for Dolph Ziggler but yeah its a good alternative for the Coquina Clutch.

#162 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:27 AM

I gave Joe the swinging Uranage as a sig and used Sleeper Hold 2 and Coquina Clutch as finishers. The Buzzkiller is basically the Asuka Lock so that wouldnt really fit Joe in my opinion.

Is the sleeper hold a good option. I might try this out, I did try the buzzkiller but it didnt seem to work.
Yeah, it looks good on Joe. Its originally for Dolph Ziggler but yeah its a good alternative for the Coquina Clutch.

Thank you @shingojira89.

#163 Soul RiderX

Soul RiderX

Jobber

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XSoulRider1990X, Mister-Fiend

Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:59 AM

Hi motown, just dropping by to thank you for your awesome contribution to the WWE 2k20 community. I've used your templates on almost everyone on the roster and it also helped my alot with my Sandow/stevens CAW, and most certainly with my future creations.

Also, as a man who was also a moderator and admin on a bunch of sites in my day, I must applaud you for the way your handling things in this topic. I know the easy way it just blocking or banning a guy, but its also a last resort kind of thing. Just keep an eye on the topic so it wouldn't stray too much, and keep your cool my man.

#164 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:21 PM

Thank you @shingojira89.

No problem @Mizalike

#165 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:38 PM

Thank you @shingojira89.
No problem @Mizalike

The sleeper hold is a great place holder.

#166 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:41 PM

Hi motown, just dropping by to thank you for your awesome contribution to the WWE 2k20 community. I've used your templates on almost everyone on the roster and it also helped my alot with my Sandow/stevens CAW, and most certainly with my future creations.

Also, as a man who was also a moderator and admin on a bunch of sites in my day, I must applaud you for the way your handling things in this topic. I know the easy way it just blocking or banning a guy, but its also a last resort kind of thing. Just keep an eye on the topic so it wouldn't stray too much, and keep your cool my man.

Thank you, Souldrider. I appreciate that. As someone who's has a polish ancestory, I should have a short fuse, but honestly, I don't. It's better to take the high road than to stoop to someone's level. Also, a huge thanks to you for making Kevin Kross in 2k19. Seriously, the dude is fun to play as. Hopefully, you make him for 2k20.

Thank you @shingojira89.
No problem @Mizalike
The sleeper hold is a great place holder.

It really is. I actually tried it out last night and fit Joe pretty well. Then again, Dolph's sleeper was the best replacement for Joe's Clutch before they added it in either 2k16 or 2k17.

#167 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:18 PM

I thought the Clutch was added all the way back in WWE 13 or 2K14? I remember it being named something else before Joe came to WWE though. Rear Naked Choke maybe?

#168 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 10:47 PM

I think so. I remember it being there before Joe was added in 2k16. So maybe 2k15?

Anyway, the Alumni section has been added.

#169 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:03 PM

Hi Motown crazy idea for Bayley new finisher I thinking of the forward Russian leg sweep aka the stroke, it looks kinda similar seeing as the headlock driver 2 is a finisher.

https://youtu.be/gFeIaapntDo

#170 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 06:04 AM

Yeah. That could work. Man, I wish she had a different finish. The one she has now is too sloppy. I just hate her new persona

#171 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 11:38 AM

Yeah. That could work. Man, I wish she had a different finish. The one she has now is too sloppy. I just hate her new persona

Yeah the headlock driver she uses now is sloppy, I wish the headlock driver 2 was a finisher that would be perfect.

#172 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 AM

Motown whats the closes thing to this move.

https://youtu.be/ifeY09zqM_I

#173 bucky_

bucky_

New Talent

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bucky_MMG
  • Twitter: GloGang_Darrell

Posted Today, 02:21 AM

Which crossface would you use for Tanga Loa?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWE, RAW, Smackdown, NXT, ROH, AEW, NJPW