WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,767 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 18 December 2019 - 11:54 PM

Ok am I won't say the r word like it's the n word
And if sheamus does change his finisher/sigs will you update it

I think you spelled nevermind just. Thought you spelled coup de grace wrong sorry I'm not being rude it just that some people don't understand what you mean by coup de grace

Everyone knows what he means by coup de grace. This is a wrestling forum. Leave the dude alone.

#42 wwe preditions

wwe preditions

New Talent

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • SEN (PS3): wweboots
  • Steam ID: the deadman
  • Twitter: noah ewoldt

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:41 AM

Yeah i know but just someone probably made an account who doesn't make wrestling and Motown I have stopped
Motown clan I ask you a question so is the rest of NXT gonna be requests or no

#43 ThreeG

ThreeG

The Last Son Of Krypton

• Forums Manager
  • 21,198 posts
  • Twitter: @_ThreeG

Posted 19 December 2019 - 02:13 AM

Dude, chill. I doubt he wants his topic being full of your nonsensical posts. People who play these games know what he means. The game changes the names of moves every other year. Hell, I still call things by their SYM names. Just, chill out and be cool, don't be an A-hole, don't be an annoyance, just appreciate the content you're being given.

#44 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SonofMotown

Posted 19 December 2019 - 05:47 AM

Dude, chill. I doubt he wants his topic being full of your nonsensical posts. People who play these games know what he means. The game changes the names of moves every other year. Hell, I still call things by their SYM names. Just, chill out and be cool, don't be an A-hole, don't be an annoyance, just appreciate the content you're being given.

Thank you, ThreeG and Creepia. Honestly, I don't know where this dude came from. I don't even know if he actually has a YouTube channel. I mean I do this as a way to help out the community, and to carry on the tradition that Spudimus Prime, Eclipse, Mizalike, and Sandow kept for the longest time. Even though I've been with the forum for only a year, I was a long time guest that learned how to be respectful and polite to members on this forum. And I remember guys like Dr Vries, NoModder, Ruiadri, and The Knight being bombarded by requests, and I'm sure it annoyed the heck out of them.

Look, I'm just happy that some find this helpful, but people like WWE predictions need to understand that you don't go and spam a person's topic.

Anyway, I have Impact almost ready to be posted. NJPW or Progress will be after that.

#45 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Gamertag: Themizalike
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:13 AM

Bloody hell this dude is annoying, hey Motown need some help with sigs and finishers like last year, let me know. And illl gladly help.

#46 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 05:04 PM

Bloody hell this dude is annoying, hey Motown need some help with sigs and finishers like last year, let me know. And illl gladly help.

Thank you Mizalike. I appreciate it dude.

#47 wwe preditions

wwe preditions

New Talent

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 07:33 PM

just look up WWE 2k19 predictions and other stuff Motown

#48 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 07:47 PM

Why don't you shut the heck up before you get reported? Seriously, you have become a major pain. I don't know why you keep replying, not why you keep pestering my topic with this nonsense.

#49 Mizalike

Mizalike

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Louis Grimwood
  • Twitter: Themizalike

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:40 AM

Personally I think you need to back off, and leave Motown alone its not easy doing this I did this at one point, just be grateful it has nothing to do with your autism or your depression,you dont know how the internet works maybe school should teach how its works, cause I have mental health issues, but that doesnt mean you need to be a dick imagine you doing this and remembering wrestling move names and having some smart ass grammar checking you I would be pissed off aswell, so be grateful or leave or get banned for spamming its your choice.

Edited by Mizalike, 20 December 2019 - 11:43 AM.

#50 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:23 PM

Personally I think you need to back off, and leave Motown alone its not easy doing this I did this at one point, just be grateful it has nothing to do with your autism or your depression,you dont know how the internet works maybe school should teach how its works, cause I have mental health issues, but that doesnt mean you need to be a dick imagine you doing this and remembering wrestling move names and having some smart ass grammar checking you I would be pissed off aswell, so be grateful or leave or get banned for spamming its your choice.

Thank you, Mizalike. I appreciate it man. I mean, I deal with mental health issues too, but I know how to deal with them, and I also know how to be respectful towards others.

Anyway, I was thinking of adding ringside signatures and finishers to each superstar. Would this be welcomed addition for everybody?

Also, WOW-Women of Wrestling will be added along with Impact Wrestling

#51 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Scoops Ahoy

• Members
  • 5,262 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 20 December 2019 - 04:46 PM

Anyway, I was thinking of adding ringside signatures and finishers to each superstar. Would this be welcomed addition for everybody?

Sounds like an excellent idea... I'd welcome those additions.

Also - great job on all that you've done so far!  :applause:

#52 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:20 PM

Sounds like an excellent idea... I'd welcome those additions.

Also - great job on all that you've done so far!  :applause:

Thank you, NegativeCreep. I know what I do isn't as extravagant as what BhangraMan and Defract, or even Ryee and Righteous or Sandow, but I'm happy that it helps out the community. If I'm able to help out at least one person, then I've done my job well.

#53 wwe preditions

wwe preditions

New Talent

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 05:37 PM

I know how the internet work's it just I have nothing better to do accept watch YouTube go on Twitter Facebook and Instagram
And I am grateful I just don't have anything better to do accept do all that stuff and hang on my PS4 I'm a weird kid I hate going outside I'm really only doing this because that joker movie was so good it makes me want chaos
I'm still getting used to being cooped up the house I have friends we just never go to there house I forgot how to act in front of people but I'm normally an asshole on the internet like I am in real life but I won't be just for you I'm surprised Twitter I have already gotten suppened for a week but I don't feel like that happening here so I will do it just for you

#54 Mizalike25

Mizalike25
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • SEN (PS3): LouisGrimwood
  • Twitter: Mizalike, Themizalike

Posted 20 December 2019 - 08:19 PM

Thank you, Mizalike. I appreciate it man. I mean, I deal with mental health issues too, but I know how to deal with them, and I also know how to be respectful towards others.

Also, WOW-Women of Wrestling will be added along with Impact Wrestling

Yeah ringside finishers would be a great edition.

#55 bucky_

bucky_

New Talent

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bucky_MMG
  • Twitter: GloGang_Darrell

Posted 20 December 2019 - 09:17 PM

Any chance for a NWA moveset?

#56 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 10:03 PM

Any chance for a NWA moveset?

Of course,Bucky. I just need a roster to go off of. NWA has had a revolving door regarding their roster.

#57 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:26 AM

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Anyway, I posted the roster for NWA, Impact and WOW and the signatures and finishers will be added tomorrow.

#58 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:15 PM

Anyway, has this help you at all? Granted, I'm still working on NWA, Impact and WoW at the same time, and I have New Japan in the works.

Edited by Motown Hero, 22 December 2019 - 07:45 AM.

#59 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,886 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:21 PM

Not yet because I've been working on my custom caws, but when I start an AEW save on my alternate profile it'll help immensely. I dont have cable so I cant really watch AEW to stay informed so your work is invaluable!

#60 Motown Saint

Motown Saint

Hero of the Night

• 2,818 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 05:45 PM

Not yet because I've been working on my custom caws, but when I start an AEW save on my alternate profile it'll help immensely. I dont have cable so I cant really watch AEW to stay informed so your work is invaluable!

Thank you for saying that. I know what it's like not having cable. Thank goodness for YouTube.

Does anybody know what the TJP Clutch is called now?

Edited by Motown Hero, 21 December 2019 - 06:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWE, RAW, Smackdown, NXT, ROH, AEW, NJPW