Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Jeb, said, any of Back Suplexes will do. Personally, I use Backdrop Suplex 2, and the Deadlift Back Suplex, and the Ireland's Call as a signature.

Which crossface would you use for Tanga Loa?

Either one of them would do
Thanks.

Motown, which of the move lists are updated ?

Honestly, I planned on updating them yesterday, but I had a family emergency. I'll try to update them tonight.

Edit: I updated ROH with Bateman and Slex, and updated Jordan Devlin with his new finish.

Hi Motown, looked for Killer Kross my friend, but no look. What would you suggest for his signatures & finishers?

Sorry about that man. I forgot to put him on here since I had no idea what promotion he was going to sign with, but anyway, here you go:

Killer Kross

Sig: Empress Combination 1(for his kick combo, Two Amigos(suplex into the Doomsday Saito)(Alt. Rolling Kneebar 1 or Venus Fly Trap)

Fin: Doomsday Saito (Backdrop Suplex 4), Kross Jacket (Asuka Lock 2) (Alt. Hammerlock Doomsday Saito(Hammerlock Back Suplex 1), Kross Jacket 2(Couqina Clutch or Kurifuda Driver)

Hope this helps you out. By the way, I saw your caw of Kross, looks like an official model. I'm sure the man himself will love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alexa's and Nikki's tag team finisher

on last week's SmackDown

looked like The Shatter Machine.

Ghetto Blaster for Indus Sher (Rinku & Saurav) and Backbreaker & Elbow 2 [as The Bollywood Blast] for The Singh Brothers as their tag team finishers? Both teams use Demolition's tag team finisher as their tag team finisher and both moves are different versions of the Demolition Decapitation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2020 at 7:26 PM, bucky_ said:

Jimmy Havoc used new move on Dynamite against Orange Cassidy it like a impaler ddt which move you fit for that?

It looks similar to Small Package Driver 2. Good new folks, CZW and GCW are in the works. I will post them when they're ready.

49 minutes ago, Motown Saint said:

It looks similar to Small Package Driver 2. Good new folks, CZW and GCW are in the works. I will post them when they're ready.

Thanks and good to see you back

6 hours ago, bucky_ said:

Thanks and good to see you back

Thank you Bucky. I've been around though. I just haven't commented on anything. Plus, I've been dealing with family matters. I should have Game Changer Wrestling and Combat Zone Wrestling done soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what The Eye Of The Hurricane is in this game? I'm currently using the Spin Headlock Elbow Drop but it just isnt doing it for me. 

Suggestions? 

I currently have his signatures as 

Spin Headlock Elbow Drop (Eye of the Hurricane) 

Single Knee Facebuster 

And 

Finishers 

Last Shot 2 (Shining Wizard) 

And 

Chokeslam 6 as his finishers 

The CAW has his his 2009 ECW attire and his 2006 WWE attire 

• 5 weeks later...

Greetings everybody. My apologies for not updating the topic. Things have been pretty difficult personally. And with the game being the way it is, I kinda lost interest.

As for RevPro, I don't know if I'll post it since I don't really watch it, and I don't even know who's even on the roster. I'll try to update everything when I'm able to. Until then, take care everybody

Archived