Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

I know you can stop now I am slowly Maturing sorry to break the rules but it wouldn't let me dm you just don't suppened me or whatever please

No offence yeah but you saying your slowing maturing is ridiculous to be honest, maybe be mature than doing it slowly, and Im tired of saying this making this topic isnt easy maybe be lucky that Motown taking his time out to help the community instead of mugging him off saying nothing changed in his topic maybe help motown by giving suggestions instead of mugging him off. Every time I see this topic all it is you spamming it. Thats all Im saying.

Motown if I give Samoa joe the buzzkiller as a second finisher would that work.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you can stop now I am slowly Maturing sorry to break the rules but it wouldn't let me dm you just don't suppened me or whatever please

No offence yeah but you saying your slowing maturing is ridiculous to be honest, maybe be mature than doing it slowly, and Im tired of saying this making this topic isnt easy maybe be lucky that Motown taking his time out to help the community instead of mugging him off saying nothing changed in his topic maybe help motown by giving suggestions instead of mugging him off. Every time I see this topic all it is you spamming it. Thats all Im saying.

Thank you Mizalike. I don't why this dude doesn't understand. It's ridiculous. I mean, the dude comes into this topic, starts swearing and says "I did this wrong" and "You did something wrong. I don't know what it is, but you did."

To answer your question though, the Buzzkiller could work as a faster version of the Coquina Clutch. I think I used it for Joe before they added the actual Coquina Clutch. Feel free to use it.

Thank you Mizalike. I don't why this dude doesn't understand. It's ridiculous. I mean, the dude comes into this topic, starts swearing and says "I did this wrong" and "You did something wrong. I don't know what it is, but you did."

To answer your question though, the Buzzkiller could work as a faster version of the Coquina Clutch. I think I used it for Joe before they added the actual Coquina Clutch. Feel free to use it.

Awesome Ill use buzzkiller only reason why I suggested this cause He dont use the muscle buster. I hope wwe predictions takes the hint cause this is bang out of order.

What ThreeG said. They added it with the Watseland Wanderers DLC, right?

Anyway, I'll try to add any updates after Smackdown. And then, maybe I'll add WCW and an updated version of the Legends/Alumni list from last year.

I gave Joe the swinging Uranage as a sig and used Sleeper Hold 2 and Coquina Clutch as finishers. The Buzzkiller is basically the Asuka Lock so that wouldnt really fit Joe in my opinion.

Yeah, that's why I said as an alternative for Joe. Maybe I should update it to what I use for him.

Anyway, I'll try to add any updates after Smackdown. And then, maybe I'll add WCW and an updated version of the Legends/Alumni list from last year.

I gave Joe the swinging Uranage as a sig and used Sleeper Hold 2 and Coquina Clutch as finishers. The Buzzkiller is basically the Asuka Lock so that wouldnt really fit Joe in my opinion.

Yeah, that's why I said as an alternative for Joe. Maybe I should update it to what I use for him.

Its whatever you prefer, man. Its your sets. Pick and choose what you think looks and fits best.

Its whatever you prefer, man. Its your sets. Pick and choose what you think looks and fits best.

Well said man.

Added Cara Noir, Ilja Dragonov, and David Starr to the Progress Section, and added an Alumni section to Progress.

Is the sleeper hold a good option. I might try this out, I did try the buzzkiller but it didnt seem to work.

Is the sleeper hold a good option. I might try this out, I did try the buzzkiller but it didnt seem to work.

Yeah, it looks good on Joe. Its originally for Dolph Ziggler but yeah its a good alternative for the Coquina Clutch.

Yeah, it looks good on Joe. Its originally for Dolph Ziggler but yeah its a good alternative for the Coquina Clutch.

Thank you @shingojira89.

Hi motown, just dropping by to thank you for your awesome contribution to the WWE 2k20 community. I've used your templates on almost everyone on the roster and it also helped my alot with my Sandow/stevens CAW, and most certainly with my future creations.

Also, as a man who was also a moderator and admin on a bunch of sites in my day, I must applaud you for the way your handling things in this topic. I know the easy way it just blocking or banning a guy, but its also a last resort kind of thing. Just keep an eye on the topic so it wouldn't stray too much, and keep your cool my man.

Thank you @shingojira89.

No problem @Mizalike

Thank you @shingojira89.
No problem @Mizalike

The sleeper hold is a great place holder.

Hi motown, just dropping by to thank you for your awesome contribution to the WWE 2k20 community. I've used your templates on almost everyone on the roster and it also helped my alot with my Sandow/stevens CAW, and most certainly with my future creations.

Also, as a man who was also a moderator and admin on a bunch of sites in my day, I must applaud you for the way your handling things in this topic. I know the easy way it just blocking or banning a guy, but its also a last resort kind of thing. Just keep an eye on the topic so it wouldn't stray too much, and keep your cool my man.

Thank you, Souldrider. I appreciate that. As someone who's has a polish ancestory, I should have a short fuse, but honestly, I don't. It's better to take the high road than to stoop to someone's level. Also, a huge thanks to you for making Kevin Kross in 2k19. Seriously, the dude is fun to play as. Hopefully, you make him for 2k20.

Thank you @shingojira89.
No problem @Mizalike
The sleeper hold is a great place holder.

It really is. I actually tried it out last night and fit Joe pretty well. Then again, Dolph's sleeper was the best replacement for Joe's Clutch before they added it in either 2k16 or 2k17.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. That could work. Man, I wish she had a different finish. The one she has now is too sloppy. I just hate her new persona

Yeah the headlock driver she uses now is sloppy, I wish the headlock driver 2 was a finisher that would be perfect.

Motown whats the closes thing to this move.

One of the Saito Suplex's in the game would be my best guess but I could look in the game for you, is this supposed to be his Finisher or Signature ?

A finisher I know he used to defeat lio rush this week.

Archived