Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait Brian Cage signed with AEW?! When did that happen?

I might have jumped the gun on that one. You see, I saw reports that he did, but now it appears he didn't. So, I'm not quite sure where to place him. I'll probably just put him back at Impact until something is announced.
Yeah its all good man. I was just like whoa thats cool! But yeah, anyways keep up the good work!

Thank you, ShinGojira. ECW and WCW should be posted. WCW might take a while because I'm not going to do a simple copy and paste for these lists.

I asked like 2 questions I mean I said please but I did apologize

Apologizing is not a "Get out of jail" free card

Thank you, LEGION. Apologizing doesn't change the fact that you said it. It's not right to call someone a bastard, nor is it okay to constantly pester someone with requests when that person has other constructive things to do.

Thank you Rekka. I don't mind helping people with this game, but I have a life outside of it. I have a mother who's dealing with carpal tunnel and a brother with Epilepsy to take care of. Plus, that WWE predictions dude apparently goes on YouTube and leaves a bunch of idiotic comments on someone's video. Asking for this and that, and giving zero positive input. The dude severely lacks maturity. I'm only acknowledging it as a way to help him realize that his behavior will only hurt him in the future.

Anyway, I posted ECW with some names I forgot to add. Tag Teams will be coming next, and then WCW.

I was about to add Edge. Man, I can't believe he's back.

I know he hasnt missed a beat he looks better than ever. The best royal rumble of all time.

I just need to figure out what brand to put him on. I was thinking of doing something like this.

Edge

Sig: Middle Rope Spear, Inverted Sharpshooter

Fin: Spear 5, Spear 11.

I know he hasnt missed a beat he looks better than ever. The best royal rumble of all time.
I just need to figure out what brand to put him on. I was thinking of doing something like this.

Edge

Looks good so Im guessing the impaler ddt is a normal move

Edge

Looks good so Im guessing the impaler ddt is a normal move

Yep. I used Glorious DDT 2 since it has the pin Combo. It's set as a Strong Grapple.

This makes sense cause edge will only use a impaler ddt as a desperate move to setup the spear. So yeah I dig this a lot. If edge is to use a new signature move to setup the spear Ill notify you Motown is that ok.

I updated AEW. Added Sammy Guevara's new finisher, fixed Nyla Rose's finisher, and fixed Tony Nese's finsher.

I also updated Liv Morgan's finsher to the closest thing I could find in the game.

Added Dio Maddin, added Joaquin Wilde's new finisher, and Raul Mendoza new finisher.

Also, I was thinking of doing an Alumni section similar to 2k19, but should it be it's own list, or should I add it to the RAW/Smackdown or NXT section?

Archived