Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind RUSH I just saw but any chance for Austin Aries?

Aries is coming with MLW. In fact, MLW and PROGRESS will be coming soon
Thanks & love the time you put in doing these Sigs & Finishers.

You're welcome. And I appreciate the kind words. I just don't throw random moves in, I actually go through each Superstar, then try them out in practice mode, and then in a few matches to see how they flow together. Honestly, it doesn't take that long, it's mostly typing them out and posting them that takes most of the time.

PWG and Chikara done. Alex Shelley added to NXT roster, and Evolve partially done.

And those who look at the Evolve section and think "Hey Motown, is Evan Bourne and Harlem Bravado really there?"

And the answer is: Yes. They are currently in Evolve. Evan Bourne is back wrestling for Evolve(and might come to WWE soon), and Harlem Bravado is now on his own.

With that being said, I'm going to get some sleep, go to work, and then hopefully have time to finish Evolve.

Evolve wrestling posted. Dan Maff added to ROH, Flip Gordon has been updated, and Alex Shelley added to NXT. Kenny Williams and Flash Morgan Webster updated.

If there's any interest, ECW will be added.

ECW would be a great edition.

Evolve wrestling posted. Dan Maff added to ROH, Flip Gordon has been updated, and Alex Shelley added to NXT. Kenny Williams and Flash Morgan Webster updated.

If there's any interest, ECW will be added.

ECW would be a great edition.

Okay, Mizalike. I'll post it as soon as I can. I need to see what new moves can be added for the ECW guys and girls.

Man, you are a pest. I don't why of all people, you have to bother my topic, and you have to keep pestering me with this nonsense. And, I found out that you pester a lot of people on YouTube as well.

I don't know what your deal is, but after all the remarks you made in this topic, calling me a bastard, and being an annoyance in general, I'm sorry, I'm not helping you anymore. Honestly, people like you take the fun out of this game. Do me a favor, and please leave me alone. I have better things to do than play a broken game to pander to some noob. I do this as a hobby, and for some reason, you come here and bother me. I don't care if you have a YouTube channel, just please leave me the heck the alone.

Wait Brian Cage signed with AEW?! When did that happen?

I might have jumped the gun on that one. You see, I saw reports that he did, but now it appears he didn't. So, I'm not quite sure where to place him. I'll probably just put him back at Impact until something is announced.

Archived