Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can put Yes Lock 1 or 2 back into finishers, maybe replace Achilles Lock sig with whichever Yes Lock that's not in finishers (or Kneeling Yes Kicks 2)

That sounds good, Jeb. I actually put the Single Knee Strike 1 and Yes Lock 1 as the signatures, and Yes Lock 2 and Single Knee Strike 3 (or 2 if you don't want the Yes taunt) as finishers.

That way, you can hit the Running Knee and pin them or go for the grounded Yes Lock. Basically, you can beat them with either move. I actually set the Heel Hook as a Limb Target and a Kick Reversal. It flows pretty well.

Up next is Ring of Honor

Does anybody know if the avalanche powerslam 2 is dlc

It's already in the game. It was a DLC move last year. Look, I get that your have autism, but that's no excuse to come into my topic and say you "spelled this wrong" or "I want this" or "I want that" or "I'm an A-hole in real life" or "The reason I act like an A-Hole is because of the Joker movie"(which is a freaking disgraceful reason to behave like a piece of crap on a forum).

Also, you haven't even typed "please" or "thank you" when I helped you out. All you do is "I want this" and "I want that". That's not how it works on this forum, nor does it work that way in real life. Either you learn to behave and mind your manners, or get reported and banned. It's your decision.

Anyway, for everybody else, I hope you enjoy these lists, I'm going to take a break for a bit from this topic. Feel free to leave your requests. Until then, Happy New Year.

And can I ask you your opinion do your think hornswoggle was you know to zelina Vega thank you

What does that even mean?

Also, it's funny that you still expect Motown Hero to do your requests when a couple weeks ago you told him " *Censored* you bastard." And you never apologized for it! It's almost like you are a tiny bit entitled.

And can I ask you your opinion do your think hornswoggle was you know to zelina Vega thank you

What does that even mean?

Also, it's funny that you still expect Motown Hero to do your requests when a couple weeks ago you told him " *Censored* you bastard." And you never apologized for it! It's almost like you are a tiny bit entitled.

Thank you for saying that KingKhan. I would ban him if I could. All he's been is a freaking pain in the rear end.

Also, what the heck does Hornswoggle have to with Zelina Vega?

I mean, at the end of the day, I do this as a way to give back to the community. I go through ever wrestler, and get every signature and finisher as actually as I can. Heck, I use practice mode in CAM to make sure they flow together well.

Honestly WWE Predictions, you need to learn some manners and learn about respect. I mean, I could easily say "Screw you and your YouTube channel. It probably sucks anyway." But I'm not that way.

With that being said, I hope everybody has gotten a good use from these. I put a lot of work into these lists. I just hope the hard work is appreciated.

You know what? Screw your channel

Indeed... that user was one of the easiest additions to my ignore list like, ever.

Same here NegativeCreep. I don't even know where the heck he came from. I usually get a few replies to this topic, then all of sudden, this numbnuts shows up complaining about this, and how this word is spelled wrong, and how he wants all these requests. He's a major pain in the butt. Plus, the unsettling thing is that I think the dude is stalking my topic.

I was thinking of making a poll for what to post next, and after I return from my break, I will post it. Until then, I'm going to just relax, and usher in the New Year with family.

I mean i said thank you to jeb

But thank you

You know, as a moderator of this forum, I'm supposed to maintain my composure, and you have made it very difficult for me to do that. I don't know why you choose to behave in such a horrid manner. I actually work with people that have autism, epilepsy, and down syndrome, and they have more morals, manners, and respect than what you have showed since you've been here. For some reason, you decided to invade my topic with your ignorant comments, and your unsettling sense of entitlement. I don't care how you behave on YouTube, Social Media, or life in general. You either learn some manners, or get banned. By the way, I won't do any requests for you until you apologize for calling me a bastard. As someone who lost their father 13 years ago, I find that to be a very insulting thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It'a what I'm here for. Great lists btw. I didn't pick up this years game, but as someone who spent 75% of their gaming time in Create-A-Moveset, I really appreciate/applaud what you've got going on.

Once again, thank you. I appreciate that. It's not a simple task, but I enjoy it. I'm just happy that it helps out the community.

Indeed... that user was one of the easiest additions to my ignore list like, ever.

Same here NegativeCreep. I don't even know where the heck he came from. I usually get a few replies to this topic, then all of sudden, this numbnuts shows up complaining about this, and how this word is spelled wrong, and how he wants all these requests. He's a major pain in the butt. Plus, the unsettling thing is that I think the dude is stalking my topic.

I was thinking of making a poll for what to post next, and after I return from my break, I will post it. Until then, I'm going to just relax, and usher in the New Year with family.

But thank you

You know, as a moderator of this forum, I'm supposed to maintain my composure, and you have made it very difficult for me to do that. I don't know why you choose to behave in such a horrid manner. I actually work with people that have autism, epilepsy, and down syndrome, and they have more morals, manners, and respect than what you have showed since you've been here. For some reason, you decided to invade my topic with your ignorant comments, and your unsettling sense of entitlement. I don't care how you behave on YouTube, Social Media, or life in general. You either learn some manners, or get banned. By the way, I won't do any requests for you until you apologize for calling me a bastard. As someone who lost their father 13 years ago, I find that to be a very insulting thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Personally I dont he has autism, my cousin has it and she non verbal but she still says please and thank you in sign language, I just think hes a self in titled douche and if anyone says no to him he freaks out. And to use the joker movie as an excuse the guy in the film has depression

Lol so do I

Lol I do though and can you make sense you said your cousin speaks in sign language is she death it's werid that you mention your cousin well mine is sleeping in my bed she's like 13 lol she acts like a baby legit that's how she's sleeping rn legit at 5 am she comes in my room crying just because she's sick i swear this is annoying

But thank you

Personally I dont he has autism, my cousin has it and she non verbal but she still says please and thank you in sign language, I just think hes a self in titled douche and if anyone says no to him he freaks out. And to use the joker movie as an excuse the guy in the film has depression

Happy New Year everybody! Please no more talk about austism, depression, or anything unrelated to the topic. Only requests and any advice will be allowed. If anyone steps out of line, and doesn't follow these requests, they will be reported and banned immediately.

Welcome to the new year.

Ok I need advice

Wait does it have to do with wrestling what I mean is does it have to be wrestling advice

Well obviously its a wrestling forum plus if you have a request go to the request section stop bombarding Motowns topic.

Archived